|
Author Topic:   Master Weapons Pack
Kevlar
posted January 03, 2002 12:46 PM            
The Weapons Master Pack is now ready for download.

Get it here: http://www.tm-central.com/

The 70 weapon client pack is 10.4mb but it is also broken into four 2.63mb parts for slower connections.

The 40 weapon SSO pack is only 135KB so if you wish to play them in single player, it is a very small additional download.

The weapons are also posted as individual downloads sorted by Author, Client and SSO.

(Ok Ras... here's your god zip )

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 03, 2002 02:31 PM         
Muahahahaha!

IP:

Dreamer
posted January 03, 2002 04:14 PM         
Muahahaha!

IP:

Paranor
posted January 03, 2002 05:10 PM            
BOOOOOOOOOOOOYA!

------------------
...yeah honey, one more game and I'll be done. NOT!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 03, 2002 05:26 PM            
Are the three of you speaking pig-latin?

------------------
TM-Central.com <--- Pssss... Hey you... click here.

IP:

ARAGON
posted January 03, 2002 06:19 PM            
businawreck!

------------------
Honey, you watch Lifetime movies for 10 hours straight.......why can't I play TM for 10 hours?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 06:56 PM            
Nice to see Tm-Central living up to its name. Woohoo the God zip has been created.

IP:

Karldar
posted January 03, 2002 07:19 PM            
Muhahahahahaha--*ahem* Word!

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 10:26 PM            
Hehehehhehehehehehehehhehe(like two little girls)
Just curious,is it just modern stuff or some old stuff too?

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 03, 2002 11:06 PM            
Click here and look for the two links called ''LIST'' One list is for the SSO weapons and the other is for the regular weapons. It tells what weapons are in there.

There are just about all of them from the old to the new like elf launcher, anvil & homing missile to name a few.

Weapons Menu

------------------
TM-Central.com <--- Pssss... Hey you... click here.

IP:

Irascible
posted January 04, 2002 02:16 AM            
(Have you ever seen that episode of The Simpsons where Homer becomes the head of the union at the power plant? It has to be one of the all time classics. Anywho, Homer gets elected - and as the crowd chants his name in celebration, he asks Carl what the job pays. Carl reples, "nothing". Homer gives his classic "doh!". Then Carl pauses for a second and says, "...unless you're crooked". Instantly Homer juts his arms into the air Joe Montana style and yells the loudest most enthusiastic... )

WoooHooooooooooo!

IP:

A2597
posted January 04, 2002 11:57 AM            
WOO WOO!!!!

Thanks! DLing now.
(Looks at TM folder, sees numerous addons folders)
"AddOnsMAIN" "AddOns1.01" "AddOnsKONG" "AddOns2" "AddOns" (AddOns being StormPack)

LMAO! now for an "AddOnsALL" folder.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

Paranor
posted January 04, 2002 02:21 PM            
Kevlar - any luck getting with mysterial for a joint program thingy mcbob project?

------------------
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 04, 2002 06:11 PM            
No I have been a little busy, but I could not get that link to work either, in the mod forum. I'll try later.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Mysterial
posted January 04, 2002 06:12 PM            
Joint program thingy? Eh? Did I miss something?

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 04, 2002 06:25 PM            
I think he was talking about finding out if the mod program actually downloads the mods from the web. If so I have a clean god zip that all the weapons have been ENTegrefied or checked for errors.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Paranor
posted January 04, 2002 09:57 PM            
Yes, I was kicking around the idea of having both of your excellent items hookup together. In the case of the modd manager program, it would download single mods from kevlar's website. I wasn't realling thinking of the master zip file since that is rather large or could be redundant.

------------------
Family. Redefined.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 04, 2002 11:25 PM            
Ah, I did not think of that. Yes I have all the single entegrefied mods also. 119 to be exact, that it could pick from. But I talk briefly to Mysterial and he is not that far yet. It is in the beta stage but a great program.

Get it at: http://www.tm-central.com/mysterial/TMModPicker.zip

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 05, 2002 01:49 AM            
Thor's Hammer lagged out TM(single player) and caused the puter to crash......At least it happened when I used the weapon.

IP:

Vlad
posted January 05, 2002 02:01 AM            
I don't know if they're similar to the versions on the yahoo sites, but most of the mythological pack was pretty poorly built. I remember having problems with missing files, and a lot of the weapons didn't work correctly at all...

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 05, 2002 02:16 AM            
I had to remove the Evil Wizard because it kept freezing my computer. I'll check Thor's Hammer. Seems it was doing ok on mine. If it does I will remove it and repost the zip.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 05, 2002 04:11 AM            
BTW....I've seen a lot of weapons I've never seen before and they are totally cool.Though I guess every modder likes to make a god weapon that is too powerfull so we got like 6 or 7 of them floating around in the Master

IP:

Rex R
posted January 05, 2002 04:37 AM            
well I did try to resist the temptation(think I managed to avoid max overkill) tho the paper airplanes started out doing more damage(and much longer range)

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 05, 2002 12:05 PM            
Yeah there are a few. The pack needs to be tested and have the weights adjusted. I adjusted a few. But in reality the god zips purpose was so that all the weapons could be downloaded at once for server play in which the server ent weight's take precedence over the local. So that when a Server Op says that he has a modded weapon server up, if you have the pack you don't have to download anything else. And I just started on the Tanks Master Pack. That's all after that except maybe a skins master.

BTW, If you have never seen the ChaffMaster 3000 in action, then temporarily turn the weight up. I had never seen it until I started on the pack. It supposed to lag servers but it is awesome to watch in single player, in freelook. Just back away a bit.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 05, 2002 12:07 PM            
And Rex, I would say Artillery has Paper Airplane beat, on the mass destruction scale

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP: