|
Author Topic:   Forget A257 Whatever's Icegun, I got real snow:)
NeoKi
posted January 03, 2002 09:34 AM            
About 4-5 inches of it. One day, low snow, nexted day, WOW!!!

------------------
Sushi

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 03:22 PM            
Smells suspiciously like a mod forum comment

But anywhoo let me see -- let me see. Maybe a pic too

IP:

guido 1
posted January 03, 2002 09:42 PM         
what the hell are you talking about SAGE ????? if ya wanna see snow ..... go to KOREA . go to the dmz and run like hell to the north , your tm training might get you hmmmmmm oh say 100 yards if your lucky , be sure to zig zag a little bit , not exactly sure where you'll re-spawn , if it's India just don't ask Wheres the Beef .... hehehheeheheehe .... fun . Guido only rook in game of life . rook to Kongs pawn .

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 03, 2002 09:49 PM            
A guy walks into a bar with a hunk of pavement under his arm.
The bartender looks at the pavement for a bit and then finally says,
"What'll ya have?"
The guys says, "One for me and one for the road."

IP:

wolfman
posted January 04, 2002 04:32 PM            
A Priest, Rabbi, Nun and a Lawyer all walk into a bar. The Bartender looks up and says
"Is this supposed to be a joke."

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 04, 2002 05:32 PM            
LOL, I knew the clean joke would keep Guido busy for a while trying to figure it out.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 04, 2002 07:40 PM            
3 Strands of rope were headed for a bar. They noticed a sign that said "no rope allowed". The first one says "WHAT!!! I'm thirsty, I'm going in".

So in he went and sat down at the bar and called to the bartender, "Gimme a drink". THe bartender ass "are you a rope?" THe rope rplied "Yes", the bartender then grabbed the rope slapped him around and threw him out the window. The other 2 ropes hopped over to see if their friend was okay. Their friend was all brusied up and said to them, "don't do in there, there really tough". THe second rope said "Them jerks!!! I'll show them!". So in went the second rope and sat down at the bar. "Bartender!!" he called. The batenderer gave him a mean look, "Are you a rope?" he asked. "Yes" was the second rope's reply. The bartender beat the daylights out of him and threw him outside. THe third rope looked at his 2 buddies, "I'll show him!". He then tied himself and pulled apart his ends and hopped into the bar. "Bartender! I want a drink!", bartender looks at him "Are you a rope??" he demands, "Nope" says the rope "I'm a-fraid knot"

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted January 04, 2002 08:02 PM            
Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. Englishman goes up first and asks for a pint of heavy. Barman replies "onleeee if yar pick all ma scabs of ma face!!!!".

Englishman says "no way!!" and walks out the bar.
Irishman goes up and asks for a pint of Guiness and gets the same reply... turns round and walks out.

Scotsman goes up and asks for a pint of lager and gets the same reply again...

"Aye, nae bother mate!!", procedes in doing it, puts them in the nearest empty bag and throws it out the open window, drinks up his pint and walks out. He sees the Englishman and the Irishman sitting on the pavement kerb outside the bar and says to them

"Aye, ah just had the best pint!"

"Really?!" they respond "Well we just had a tasty packet of crisps between us!"

Oldies are the best!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

guido 1
posted January 04, 2002 08:10 PM         
what joke ????

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 04, 2002 08:19 PM