|
Author Topic:   Clan War rankings, you may be surprised
coax
Administrator
posted December 30, 2001 09:42 PM            
LWA finally left its normal 3rd place finishes and sweeped the clan war with 3 1st place finishes. BWL had to settle for second. Surprisingly, the new clan DOG got 3rd place, probally would of done better if half the members didn't leave half way through the clan event.

Now this disturbed me the most. I didn't want to give DNX a 4th place finish. Especially since they had more frags then DOG. But since DOG got a second place finish and DNX didn't get and 2nd place finishes I gave DOG the slight advantage. This follows similarly from the DDM rankings where it doesn't matter how many 2nd place finishes you get just the amount of 1st. So based on that logic they got a 4th place finish.

I would be very happy if Weatherman would do his statistics evaluation for this clan event, I'm sure it would put DNX in a much better light then whats reflected at my site.

If people don't like this system please post it, and it will change.
www.geocities.com/coaxs/cw.html

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

I.C.A.B.R.U.O.K.
Say each letter one at a time and it makes a sentence. Its the longest single letter sentence I can think of

[This message has been edited by coax (edited December 30, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 30, 2001 10:01 PM            
It would have helped if more than 3 people from DNX was there...and me getting more than 7 frags the last game.....

------------------
click...click...BOOM!!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 30, 2001 10:49 PM            
i agree it was a very poor turnout for dnx - and i arrived in the last 15 mins of the game.

Still alls fair in love n war ! n fair dues im about to start turfing out ppl that dont turn up to these events and start recruiting again. Some have good excuses - others are just plain avioding answering emails or icq messages.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 30, 2001 10:52 PM            
Ditto..and it would have helped if I didn't crash twice
Now the saying "stength in numbers" has a entirley new meaning to me.Hint hint DNX Goes back to the fact that we need more ACTIVE players.......
D.O.G clan looks like its going to a real tough clan....most of them are people that played the demo server forever so they aren't newbies for sure!

IP:

Paranor
posted December 30, 2001 10:53 PM            
Get your pics here:

http://www.karllois.com/treadmarks/clan%20wars.htm

IP:

peeeto
posted December 31, 2001 10:59 AM         
sorry i missed it hopefully next time!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 31, 2001 11:58 AM            
still waiting on DOG to register at dmf.....

they need to if they want in on the jan 20th tourney.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted January 01, 2002 06:40 PM            
It would be nice to have a Lone Wolves class for those not interested in being affiliated.
I'd bet you would be surprised by the outcome.

IP:

LWA
posted January 01, 2002 08:11 PM            
LWA is the Lone Wolves Alliance. Its for people who don't want to be affiliated but who also want to participate in clan events. Your welcome to join us if you wish.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted January 01, 2002 09:37 PM            
Uber Gronchen!!
I take it there aren't any dues, meetings or ??
Just add LWA to my name(s)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 09:56 PM            
LOL how can u join ppl who dont want to affiliate to each other and participate in clan based events lol !

thats like saying were ppl who are joined but we dont want to be ! lol or were not but we pretend to be - dude theres no such thing as both at the same time hehehe ! lol

and why the new name - identify plz

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 10:13 PM            
feel free to add the tag LWA to your name. Since its a loose based organization, theres no website nor leader. I will typically send out an email every so often informing about upcoming clan events and other such things. So if you don't check tandaya@ssgnet.com let me know. We are actively preparing the pre-requisites for clan recognition at Matrix's DMF site. Although we will still be as free spirited as ever and even more confusing in our designation of alliance versus clan.

I'll add you to the roster thread right now

p.s. All LWA members can use the username LWA for clan bussiness, I happened to use it on that last occasion.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 10:40 PM            
who will be the spokesperson for lwa ?

just curious so i know whos email to put up.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 11:00 PM            
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck When you going to fess up LWA?Join our non-clan made up of people that don't want to be affiliated so that we can fight other clans...LOL
clan-(kl-an)-A group of inviduals that band together to defeat another seperate group of indiviuals where both groups share a common intrest(*TM*)

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 02, 2002 02:20 PM         
Yah, but it is the in the LWA "charter" not to cry foul when ppl form other clans recruit from LWA. LWA's are free to go at any time and their ex-alliance mates wont say a thing. Try to leave one of the other clans and you will sleep with the fishies (Jk on that, but you are not supposed to leave a clan on a whim)

IP:

LordDrow
posted January 03, 2002 11:29 AM            
Sorry I missed last weeks game. Had many visitors over on Sunday, and just slipped me mind.

=MM=LordDrow

IP: