|
Author Topic:   Kevlars site
KONG
posted January 01, 2002 07:50 PM            
I took one look and I turned green with envy. I have to say he did a real nice job on it. So I had to hurry up and prop up my shabby little site. so I could at least hold my head up in public. Give it a look. I'm Still tryin to work on it, so everything may not work yet. Oh yeah Kev, I stole your animation idea. Sorry, I needed it.
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 08:49 PM            
WOW, thats a huge site it puts mine to shame. Great job, Hate to sound like an idiot but how long has it been looking that nice?

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 01, 2002 09:26 PM            
Nice Kong, I like it. New map I see.

I have had my site done for a few weeks, getting ready for the weapons master file release, which should be soon. I have been off work since the 20th and I go back tomorrow, but I have had family staying over so I had to put the master zip on hold till after the holidays. So actually I am kind of glad to get back to work, and get a break from all the excitement. Did I just say that.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 11:05 PM            
I'm actually eager to get back to work too.
I went to your site earlier today Kevalr when I was looking for some of kongs maps.I was also quite impressed.How much storage do you have?Your site looks like a good central place to host all mods and maps.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 01, 2002 11:41 PM            
I still have a good bit left. I am using about 70MB at the moment, with the single weapon zips and the god zips and fav software files and animation. And I will use some of my work web server space if needed.

This week I plan to re-post the following pages.

You will be able to download single ENTegrefied zips:
Sorted by Author Weapons page - 114 weapons
Sorted by SSO Weapons List page - 44 weapons
Sorted by Client Only List page - 70 weapons

Then the actual god zips:
weapons_client_master1.zip - (10mb) 70 weapons
weapons_sso_master1.zip - (135kb) 40 SSO weapons

I will also have the weapons_client_master1.zip (10mb) broken into parts for dial up connections. I need some time to get those pages set back up.

And I link all Master Map Links to Treadmaps maintained by Kong and Sailor. Big banner front page can't miss it.

Then I want to start on the tanks master zip.

I already have a link to WM's Flag Master Pack with thumbnails.

I ain't callin' it TM-Central for nothing.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Paranor
posted January 02, 2002 09:29 AM            
Kevlar, have you considered talking to Mysterial about interfacing with this mod download program?

Kong, nice site!

------------------
...yeah honey, one more game and I'll be done. NOT!
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited January 02, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 02, 2002 01:38 PM            
Cool, no I have not d/loaded the mod program yet. Does it actually download the mods from the web automatically?

I should have the master zips posted by tomorrow.

IP:

Paranor
posted January 02, 2002 01:44 PM            
dunno - will need to get in touch with him. I've only seen bits & pieces from modded forum which I don't pay any major attention to.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted January 02, 2002 02:22 PM            
Gives a whole new meaning to "One stop shopping"

IP:

Karldar
posted January 02, 2002 05:33 PM            
KONG, you and Kevlar rock! Those're better than online gambling sites . I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the good pie coming out for TM. Ah, tasty...ruh-roh....

"I fink I'm gonna puke. Bring me a bucket."

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP: