|
Author Topic:   Arigatou na si JV (Thank You Very Much JV)
NeoKi
posted January 01, 2002 11:14 AM            
You see, after I installed JV's Storm, TM has been working great!!! Then after deleting all my game mods and reinstalling them I realized that TM wasn't getting stuck.

Now for some more good News, I'v been working on the Stingers A.K.A Hornets, you see the one I realesed earlier was a Beta version. This one will be a complete version.

Also, no thanks anybody, I already have a Clan, it used to be called........ NEA (Nitro Embysee of Annilation) But now it it will be known as ZE(Zyon Enterprises) specializing in Mod Making and Mass destruction. But, you do not have to know how to make mods to join. One other thing, I do not wish to be the onle owner of this clan, instead I would rather share it with someone, that way that persone could take over when I'm busy with something, or don't have anough time to manage ZE at a certin time. So if you would like to help, I would really appreciate it.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 04:15 PM            
now that NEA is ZE you can make it an offset of MM which is a subdivision of DNX

Lets see who was paying attention.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 10:25 PM            
LMAO ! Coax - U Da Man !

Dont forget Neoki is now Sage - which conveiniently enough goes well with a good amount of stuffing ! and is associated to the term "chicken" lol

Sorry man this is too funny ! LMAO

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited January 01, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted January 01, 2002 10:35 PM            
Hey! u big booboo heads leave Neoki alone .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 10:36 PM            
booboo ?

IP:

JVortex
posted January 02, 2002 06:41 AM            
ummm... im a touch confused. what exactly now dod the SR pack have to do with how TM was functioning? is that a serious "thank you very much JV" or a sarcastic one?

after installing the SR pack it made your TM work better?

impart apon me your great and vast knowledge oh wise "Sage". hehe. just wonderin.

oh ya, and whats "Arigatou na si" mean?

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is HERE!...

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited January 02, 2002).]

IP:

NeoKi
posted January 02, 2002 12:58 PM            
Well first of all, Arigatou na si is Japaness
for Thank you very much, second: When I d/l the Storm Pack, it tells you Rename your AddOns folder among other things, and then install, Well after I did this, TM started working like like it used to. Then I got to thinking, why not redo my addons folder and see if it still works, and after making a new folder, and installing some of my favorite mods, it still worked. Which is a BIG reason Y People should use ENTegrety

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Paranor
posted January 02, 2002 01:43 PM            
Neoki - didn't you change your name to Sage?

I've had the same results as you Neoki/Sage - I've had too many mods in the ADDONS folder and it would crash every 2-3 games. Housekeeping!

That program from Mysterial will help quit a bit.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 02, 2002 06:57 PM         
quit pickin on sage ...... He's only 15 years old ....... after all this is a family game .... hehehehehe now i'm LMAO .

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 02, 2002 07:25 PM            
Neoki/Sage (hmmmm.... the Fragger Formerly Known As Neoki?)

I think you're wrong. Thank you very much in Japanese is pronounced Arigato Gazaimasta (sp?)

and Guido... is cursing online really this important to you dude?

There, I'm done being self-righteous for now.

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 02, 2002 07:37 PM            
Actually Mex, I think you just said, either:
"The cattle are dying!"
or
"There's a hog in the kitchen!"

Not sure which, lol.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

LordDrow
posted January 03, 2002 11:34 AM            
I was paying attention. Today anyway. heheheheh...

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

MexIndian
posted January 03, 2002 12:40 PM            
lol. No I didn't

------------------
Quarter-Mexican.... Quarter-Indian... Quarter- fragging extravaganza, and a healthy helping of sometimes-not-so-good-at-this-game.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 02:10 PM            
You are right Mex - but add a Domo in front of it. Just my 2 cents worth. Lived in Japan for almost 2 years while in the service and had a house in town where I could mix with the natives. You learn a lot when you take the time to work at it a little. Well worth the effort.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 03:18 PM            
when are you going to start using sage, you've had the name for a quarter of the year alredy

IP:

guido 1
posted January 03, 2002 09:30 PM         
hey sailor when you were in japan what did you mix with the natives ?????? i could swear that those tatoos you have were done in the PI hehee ever lose your wallet in 3 dollar alley ????? hehe . now that would really be fun for sage hehe . i have a freind who served in the eary 70's on the BONEY DICK ..... and before the tm shore patrol jumps all over me it means the Bonham Richard ....... a U.S. Carrier small yes , but a carrier , most of the officers smoked pot in those day's . see you later porcarro . fun .

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 10:17 PM            
Guido - I lived in town with the locals and frequented all there restaurants, bathhouses, markets, stores, etc... Just one of the locals for the time I spent there. Learned enough Japanese to get around and keep myself fed. Very nice people. I enjoyed learning about their culture and perspectives and hopefully left them with a good impression of Americans - not the I want my Big Mac no matter where I am syndrome.
By the way I have no tatoos. Never got into that aspect of the military, but I did know a young fellow that got one on his left rear cheek (mid section) that said "USDA Choice Grade A". LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited January 03, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 03, 2002 10:18 PM            
I got a tat in the Philippines also.It was the classic story where I got so drunk I didn't remember getting it

IP: