|
Author Topic:   R2R do you fit in ????
guido 1
posted January 01, 2002 09:04 AM         
don't feel like you fit into the confines of any existing clan ???? do you play tm a lot but aren't a mod programer ???? are you happy playin in ddm's for the sheer fun of it ????? well me 2 . how about READY 2 ROCK a clan for those who feel a bit different , you know join , show up if u can at ddm's and frag to your hearts content . according to dmf we would need a web page and list of members , if you are interested and can help post on this thread ..... hehe .... fun alway's R2R Guido ..... let the rock begin 2 roll now there's no reason to be on the outside lookin in . what do u have 2 lose ????? frag at home , be your own boss .... have fun ........ tm is a great game , and should be most of all ...... FUN . no nominations or complicated forms to fill out , no hidden fees , no small print , JUST JOIN ( of your own free will ) you can even be a leader , or not .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 09:48 AM            
Now this is what we need to encourage - NEW CLANS YEAH - well done on making the jump Guido, if you run it right it can be a very rewarding experience.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 01, 2002 11:01 AM         
thanks matrix , to set the record straight , i'm not lookin to be the leader in this . there are more qualified and knowledgeable people than me , someone with the time and intrest to set up a basic web page and register new members . somethin simple , like just sign up and your a member , i see no reason for nominations , or voting to see who can belong . some may want to do mods , or not , i don't want to see anyone get the boot for not participating at a level they don't want to . participate at the level that YOU feel comfortable with . a member will be a member as long as they want to be in the clan , all they have to do is try to play well , help each other in battle , and watch the off color remarks . we all slip up with bad language , i've seen it from some old tm members , and won't be the first to cast the first nuke , er ... a ... stone ... hehe . i'd like to mention that in my opinion this is a man's game not really for the little kiddies , let them play luigi's mansion or something more on their level . men are going to cuss sometimes and if your kid is playin a man's game they will see it sometimes , either that or let them play the single player game . this is not a childs game , and we men should not have to play on a childs level ...... just my 2 cents . maybe we need an adult sever for adults only during the ddm's ...... FUN .

IP:

guido 1
posted January 01, 2002 02:49 PM         
i don't know how other clans handle the age thing , but i'd personally prefer players 17 or over to join , some content is adult oriented , and should remain that way . fun .

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 04:01 PM            
Ahh Guido...good idea but I was going to ask you to join DNX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2002 10:32 PM            
Our youngest member is 10 and hes Nemzad's son "Shadow" and he kicks ass royally on TM. Proof that age has sod all to do with it.

Understanding is all it takes - adding limitations isnt the way.

IP:

Kevlar
posted January 01, 2002 10:50 PM            
Actually [BWL]Tiger is 9 I think. And I agree Matrix. When I came to TM I stayed because I like the way the community is, not because I wanted to change it to fit my idea's. I think if someone plans on putting an age limit on the game, good luck, but uh, you can expect a little opposition.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP: