|
Author Topic:   Enter the Sage?
NeoKi
posted December 31, 2001 03:54 PM            
Introducing Sage A.K.A Neoki, I'v decided to change my name to Sage. You may still call my Neoki, but my new name name is Sage, besides it's easier to say and spell. Not only that but that's my new icq name.
You can reach my at 145052717. Also so, as soon as I setup my new graphics card, I'll be on the severs, can't wait to try out the Storm.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 31, 2001 04:12 PM            
good luck with your name change. I know its always a pain in the butt to change a handle and then you have to start getting email addresses for it and there all taken... Last time I changed was like 3-4 years ago from coaxial to coax. Short and sweet

Still can't find any email address with coax. I usuallly just settle for coaxs its virtually the same to me.

IP:

guido 1
posted December 31, 2001 07:13 PM         
coax isn't coaxs plural ???? no not that , not 2 of you ..... hehhhehee.... fun .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 31, 2001 09:48 PM            
lol i started in 86 and went thru all these names before settling with matrix in 96

Nomitron
Screen Demon
Captain Bippto
Android
Dry Skull
Matrix

been in groups:

The Troopers (amiga swappers group)
Pendle Europa (amiga demo group)
The Deadzone Troopers (amiga demo/warez group)
The China Syndrome (warez and intro group)
Red Sector (demo group)
Laserlight Tech (design group)
DNX (online gaming, demos & graphics business)

whats your history

IP:

guido 1
posted January 01, 2002 09:25 AM         
good , luck sage ( formerly known as NeoKi ) btw if you aren't in a clan ???? consider R2R , a new clan start, up post me on the R2R thread .... you'd be a welcome addition . R2R Sage , has a nice ring to it . and if you are already a clan member .... it's ok to jump ship , they proably wouldn't even miss you . fun .... R2R Guido . if it takes a while to get this clan rollin , so what ...... it's all about tm ddm's and havin ...... FUN ..... cya .

IP: