|
Author Topic:   STORM server
Karldar
posted December 31, 2001 02:08 AM            
Just a heads up that I'm runnin' a STORM Racer server. It's called STORM Racer DM at the moment cuz I thought it'd be fun to do a little deathmatch style freakiness with JV's pie. I'm hoping to alternate between DM and race modes, but I guess I'll have to do that manually since I can't just have it change automatically between DM-only and race maps. Got cable so I figure one server's prolly all my setup can handle or I'd set up one DM and one race. K, me go bed now. Viva la pie.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

Paranor
posted December 31, 2001 12:02 PM            
OK - I'm going to shutdown my STORM server since you have one up. Which is fine since this will give me a chance to get a 2v2 or new maps server, etc. up.

IP:

JVortex
posted January 01, 2002 01:46 AM            
coolness . just remember to remove both the terraformer and boogie ball weapon. also remove the Arena map if you happen to have it. same holds true for anyone who wants to do a server, those 3 items must be removed.

let me know what people like better multiplayer, Race or DM? im curious. btw, setting the pack to race only isnt a big deal, theres only i think 3 maps in there that arent race compatable, no biggie.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 01, 2002 01:59 AM            
Paranor both you and Karldar posted within a minute of each other about the same subject. what a strage ko-in-kidincky<~~~~~~slaughtered that word.

IP:

Karldar
posted January 01, 2002 03:42 PM            
Yeah, I thought about replyin' to Par's post, but I was about to fall asleep at my keyboard .

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP: