posted December 28, 2001 10:38 PM            
DNX MEMBERS LIST CHANGES:

Matrix (P) - Inactive
Superunknown (VP) - Active
Nemzad (VP)- Active
Cemetery - Active
Nukem - Active (Uk Timezone)
Ni - Active (Uk & Usa Timezones)
Unforseen Chaos - On Active Duty (US Army)
Turdheart - On Active Duty (US Army)
Shadow - Needs to play more
Radigator - Not Currently Active in TM
Goku - Active
Tiggs - Active
click n Grind - Active

Oli2808 - Member of sub-clan MM
LordDrow - Member of sub-clan MM
Kong - Member of sub-clan MM

Hunter - No response from e-mails / Possible axe

Havoc - Axed for inactivity
Titan - Axed for inactivity
Uglybob - Axed for inactivity
Widow - Axed for inactivity
Vegetta - Axed for inactivity
Venom - Axed for inactivity
King Tiger - Axed for inactivity
Throckmorten - Axed for inactivity
Dalmatian - Axed for inactivity

Active Members : 9
Inactive Members : 4
MM Members : 3
Awaiting Response : 1
Axed : 9

If anyone has a problem with these choises please post below in this thread with your reasons to stay members, or reasons why you have been inactive.

DNX IS NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO ACTUALLY PLAY.

Contact Superunknown (icq:84048026) or Nemzad (icq:187134) for more details:

or visit www.dnxworld.com and follow the gamers clan link....

It's about time we had a shake up and got back on top.

cheers.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited December 28, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 29, 2001 12:15 AM            
So much for being the largest TM clan.

Will have to find some new blood.

------------------
=DNX= Tiggs
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.
Click...Click...BOOM!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 29, 2001 01:49 AM            
well ya can take a horse to water ........

besides - this is to show that we only want good dedicated folks who play often.... some of these guys havent been seen since recruitment stage !

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 29, 2001 02:27 AM            
I'm with you Matrix. Only 3 LWA showed up. I saw KV on icq during the clan war and he said he was to busy? oh-well We're going to have to re-structure too.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 29, 2001 04:29 AM            
I agree.....don't join a clan if you'll leave TM once another game catches your eye.Clan people should be dedicated and not part time players.I've always considered clans to made made up of the best,dedicated players.I know TM is small and we do clans a bit different then say Quake 3 does.....but I've always wanted to get to the point where we could depend on a good number of DNXers to show when called on.
I don't care if you are brand new..drop me a ICQ message.If you think you're not good enough you'll get better over time.Everyone had to start at the bottom.Don't see yourself playing TM a year from now then don't bother.
Of course most people who read this forum belong to clans........I don't know if we have enough players to have 3 big active clans....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 29, 2001 04:48 AM            
Super, you shouldn't worry about it to much. Your clan seems active and had a good turnout, mine on the other hand......

IP:

synack
posted December 29, 2001 07:57 AM         
It was simply a matter of it being too late for me, coax. I'm an early riser (4m est) so 11pm est conflicts mightily with my internal clock

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 29, 2001 12:26 PM            
yes m8, and theres always a percentage that wont show for whatever reason - once or twice is acceptable ... 3 times is annoying and never shows are unnacceptable.

Ah yes, just like a good woman - the bush needs a trim every now n then to keep it looking all neet n tidy

*Cough* did i just say that ! lol

Theres no animosity for the axed ones, if they play more often and turn up when needed - participate in clan events then theres no problem being in any clan - but guys, dont join just for status - it wastes everyones time.

IP:

ARAGON
posted December 29, 2001 01:31 PM            
It was hard last night with only 3 LWA but we gave it our best shot. Some additional LWA-ers are going to be needed in case some people can't make it - which happens. I have a few in mind who have just started to play TM.

------------------
Don't disrespect the 'Bing.....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 29, 2001 04:14 PM            
They're DNX already...for a non-clan LWA recruits too much

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 29, 2001 09:27 PM            
ya i noticed a "when did you join lwa" the other day from coax......

but since lwa isnt a clan as such its kinda open - i recon its about time lwa formalised stuff otherwise itll be seen as a stomping ground for ppl who want to move into clans a little while later...

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 30, 2001 01:01 AM            
Perhaps some will move as some have from other clans. However, for the best part most of LWA has remained the same group and that has been good. New people are always welcome as in any clan. We just have a less formal format - like it or not. That is why many chose this non-clan. If others wish to join in then they are welcome. Come one come all. If we change a little then that is just evolution - happens.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 30, 2001 04:39 AM            
I agree with the "less formal" arrangement sailor - but you need a web page or sumthin stating a members list otherwise anybody could don the outfit and purposely screw up a game after shouting "i joined today" and folks simply accepting that.

just my 2p - i know its been talked about but its nice to watch your friends backs to - seen too many things happen to less formal setups in the long run - it would be better to have a page setup and state your case rather than leave it open - whatever its status and formality.

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted December 30, 2001 08:58 AM            
whos click and grind?

and sorry again about my position on not being able to play till after new yeer ...sorry dudes!!!!!!!!!!

*sulk....guilt*

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 30, 2001 10:18 AM            
*BANG* just shot myself in the head for clicking b4 i grind ! sry..... :\

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted December 31, 2001 04:31 AM            
lol all good dude i dont mind

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 31, 2001 10:08 AM            
lol im still callin oli 2808 - oli 2028 lol no idea why - maybe im overtly stoopid lol

IP: