|
Author Topic:   DNX...READ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clan War Dec28
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 26, 2001 12:32 AM            
We need to have a team practice session Thursday night for any DNXer that can attend.Its goig to be at 8EST Thurday on server TBD.Make a effort to show.Run ICQ so we can communicate.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 26, 2001 01:46 AM            
whats the day and time for the clan war?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 26, 2001 07:15 AM            
ill copy this to the dnx board too.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 27, 2001 04:46 AM            
Remember DNX..I'm keeping an Excel log ,that contains the players I see while online, for the entire month so we'll know who's been naughty or nice when the results come in In other words,if you don't play.......
On a side note my Chistmas get togethers are finally done.I now have tons of free time to play TM.See you guys online.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 27, 2001 04:23 PM            
Maybe we can just open this to anybody who wants to practice.We'll just have to have DNX on one team vs whoever else shows.If it's just DNX then we'll split our group in half and fight each other.The point being is that some of the new people need a quick quide to team playing and scoring.Like its not a DDM where its everybody for themselves...you're actualy expected to help out your team mates when they are in trouble and so on.Whoever comes....the more the merrier.Just so you know its not just DNX that needs to show.
If Paranor's Clan server is up we'll play there.If not we'll just pick a good dm server

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 28, 2001 04:19 AM            
Well.......I hope more than Tiggs and myself show for the clan war *sigh*

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 28, 2001 08:44 AM            
ill be there (comforting isnt it lol) and i think goku will put in an appearance.

hope ni or nemzad or shadow turn up too - and man im minnin hunter, a shame widow and nukem are uk based - 1am is too late for them due to work commitments.

On the lighter side im trying to get cem playing in the war but hes a tad green being new n' all.....

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted December 28, 2001 11:00 AM            
thats even more comfurting dont you think (only if its 8 pm EST) i have to go camping this weekend and i have to leave around early morning saturday so i would have to go to bed at 10 or i wouldn't be able to wake up (that might be a good thing )

IP: