Grind_and_Click
posted December 21, 2001 05:53 PM            
its cos i never know wot to say lol

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2001 06:01 PM         
Well! That's just EXACTLY the kind of subject that sparks a lengthy discussion, eh TreadHeads?

Because you know what? I know EXACTLY what to say ... ALL of the time

Now, for instance, the right thing to say is, "Why don't the pentacles keep the evil spirits away?"

(I know you're jealous because the voices in my head only talk to me)

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2001 06:04 PM         
Well, synack,

I know you think you thought you knew what he was trying to say, but I'm not sure you realize that what you thought you knew is not what he really meant.

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2001 06:05 PM         
Oh yeah?

Well if you're so smart, why does the porridge bird lay his egg in the air?

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2001 06:06 PM         
somebody step in here.

It's time for my medicine.

IP:

A2597
posted December 21, 2001 06:28 PM            
Well, we at firstones have pre-prepared cells for all of our members. currently 5 are in use, so we can EASILY spare one for synack.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2001 06:39 PM         
That's JUST fine!

Because, we know for certain, for instance, that for some reason, for some time in the beginning, there were hot lumps. Cold and lonely, they whirled noiselessly through the black holes of space. These insignificant lumps came together, to form the first union, our Sun, the heating system. And around this glowing gas bag rotated the Earth. A Cat's Eye among Maggies. Blinking in astonishment, across the face of time.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 22, 2001 12:48 AM         
Someone smack that bottle of cough syrup out of synacks hand. no more majic sleepy potion for you!

IP:

KONG
posted December 22, 2001 01:05 AM            
Now see what ya did? Just had to start one of these surreal threads? everyone back to rehab.

IP:

Kevlar
posted December 22, 2001 01:12 AM            
Jeez synack, I think you need to go SYNchronize and ACKnowledge the fact that you're medicine dosage needs adjusting.

Did they up the dosage of your Riddlin, again? Why do they call that medicine Riddlin anyway... It doesn't make you riddle, it makes you babble, they ought to call it Babblin

That's it.. step away from the keyboard, nice and slow... Put down that mouse and go take a nice long nap.

IP:

guido 1
posted December 22, 2001 02:16 AM         
damn kong talks .....er types i mean . where has he been lately ???? not a perennial student i hope , education is fine but come on deal with the real world . GTMK .

IP:

KONG
posted December 22, 2001 02:23 AM            
Edjucashun? wassat?

------------------
WHY BOTHER?...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 22, 2001 03:41 AM            
if i cant think of anything to add to a topic i just add "Hmmmmmm" which just meams

"hi - im still here and im replying cos it will set my cookies so that when i make a new post it will remember my pass, cos if i dont reply i have to lookin for it manually and entering it so - ROFL"

IP:

synack
posted December 22, 2001 07:54 AM         
*yawn* I feel much better now.

Defoliating a Victory Garden sure works up an appetite. Think I'll whomp up a tall stack of hot-buttered groat cakes for breakfast! Heavy on the 30-weight!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 22, 2001 04:05 PM            
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Enough said.

I rest my case.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited December 22, 2001).]

IP:

Karldar
posted December 22, 2001 04:37 PM            
etc.

IP:

synack
posted December 22, 2001 05:16 PM         
s p a m ?

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 22, 2001 05:45 PM         
No thanks, would spoil my supper
Not to hijack so purposful a thread, but has anyone seen Lord of the Rings?

IT KICKS MAJOR @$$! Any fans of the books should not be dissappointed, any new ppl should not get lost. Everyone will dig it. I was very impressed with the judicious compressing of the storyline to accomidate the movie length. There are no hideous gaps and the movie made me want to reread the books again

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 22, 2001 06:08 PM            
Paranor, Aragon, Aragon's son and myself will be seeing it tonight. We have all read the books. Looking forward to the movie.

------------------
=DNX= Tiggs
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.
Click...Click...BOOM!

IP:

synack
posted December 22, 2001 06:22 PM         
no offense, but start a new thread.

This one is surreal, etherial and transcendental.

huh?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 22, 2001 07:39 PM            
i haven't read the books. But, the preview for the movie looks really good. I hope its a lot better then that harry potter movie. I saw it and it wasn't very exciting. Its hard to get into a movie when the main character wins everything without even working hard for it.

IP:

Paranor
posted December 23, 2001 12:18 AM            
I agree coax - the harry potter movie stunk - the books are much, much better.

Just got back from LOTR 20 minutes ago and I"m sorry to say there are too many uncultred swine (to quote Toy Story ). A lady behind us said "that's it" at the end of the first movie. sigh...

I wonder if she realizes she has 2 more years to find out the ending. LOL!

But other than that it was great. You can't tell real life from computer generated scenes anymore. There are a few dull moments but for a 3 hour movie the pace is very quick.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted December 23, 2001 12:45 AM            
GRIND, mate.. you always know Will Haven Rule and the Mission will rule supreme!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted December 23, 2001 05:18 AM            
lol *east european mad scientists voice* ..VAT HAFF I KKREATED?!?! lol
man this is quite a beast of a thread here
i think its a good thing..theres so much random stuff people have been wanting to get of there chest lol..."the first rule of useless thread is you do not talk aboutuseless thread..the second..."lol
as long as i dont start making u all blow stuff up and neerly cut peoples b***s off it should be kool

lmao synack!!!!!!!

and hell yeah Ni jack n coke on me !

------------------
Grind n' Click , Lock n' Load

IP:

synack
posted December 23, 2001 08:08 AM         
the circle is now unbroken.
I can rest.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2