|
Author Topic:   XP HACKER HOLES FOUND - GET PATCH
guido 1
posted December 20, 2001 10:36 PM         
just reported on tech tv serious vulnerability in win xp here is the link to get the patch if you run xp you need this patch www.techtv.com . or go right to ms update . this appears to be serious . guido .

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 21, 2001 12:43 AM         
Guido, I am concerned.... Lately I have seen wild moods swings (calming), a real decrease in flamings, and startling coherenece from you. This concern for others operating system is the last straw.... are you on the Pot?!?!?!
Cereally, folks, guido is right - this hole is supposed to be a real doozy. I think it must extend to any computer running IE 6, because there was a new update for me, and I am running Win 2K. Take care...

IP:

Rex R
posted December 21, 2001 02:20 AM            
got it. all 2.3 mb of it(&restart). thx fer the heads up

IP:

guido 1
posted December 21, 2001 07:37 AM         
thx weatherman , your right there are good people in the tm community , if your reading this you know who they are hehe . i'm alway's glad to do a few rants if things get too dull . luckily there are others to carry the torch ..... i am not alone hehe .... fun .... GTMK .

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 21, 2001 08:39 AM         
Glad to be of service. It takes all kind to make this whacky little community all whacky and stuff. Lookit me.... I'm a muse!

IP:

guido 1
posted December 23, 2001 01:00 PM         
did you leave out the O in your spellin WM old bean ? hehe ... long live the eurodollar . i prefer cold hard american cash . hehe GTMK .

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 23, 2001 07:46 PM            
i would love to get my hands on the euro they look pretty snazzy.

IP:

smiley_mo
posted December 28, 2001 03:10 PM            
New e-mail address.
Tom1@Operamail.com

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 28, 2001 09:34 PM            
my download fix was about 500k !

IP: