|
Author Topic:   Lda, TM online problems
GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 20, 2001 08:59 PM            
ok, i looooove to play TM online now but just one problem besides lag...... Every 8 minutes or so my modem shuts off and TM Times out and i have to start everything back up, i loose my frags, my deaths (not to worried bout those), but more importantly time. ALotta time, its painful to restart cpu every 10 mins to play TM. Does anybody get this problem? how can i stop it?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 20, 2001 09:24 PM            
Just one quick question Ant......What Frags????

lol.....

------------------
=DNX= Tiggs
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and Tiger.
Family. Redefined.
Click...Click...BOOM!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 20, 2001 11:19 PM            
Right click on My computer,select properties,then go to device manager and find your modem,click on modem propeties or related tabs and make sure everything looks ok.....like do you have it set to ping your IPS to tell them your connection is stil alive or do you have a really small idle time out time?If eveything looks ok there,try finding the modem manufactures website and locate drivers,if that still dosen'tr work,try opening up your computer and putting the modem in another PCI slot if one is free.

IP:

guido 1
posted December 21, 2001 07:41 AM         
tiggs can be soooooo cruel , did you pull the wings off flies as a child ???? or do you still do it as an adult ??? hehehehe . this small rant was inspired by weatherman who thinks i've mellowed a bit to much .... fun ..... GTMK .

IP:

Paranor
posted December 21, 2001 11:36 AM            
that's the spirit guido!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 21, 2001 05:10 PM            
*tells about the time he mutilated Tiggs with a Machine Gun * Dat Frag Tiggs

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

smiley_mo
posted December 21, 2001 09:17 PM            
Hey S U, whats the difference between 1 PCI slot and another??

Oh,by the way,I got a couple of games online tonight,still lags though.

------------------

IP: