|
Author Topic:   You've got to read this!
Random Chaos
posted December 15, 2001 02:36 PM            
ROFL!!!!
http://adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/12/2/42056/2147

Copy of text for faster loading (without the responces) at: http://home.mpinet.net/pcoutlooks/html/bullabouthackers.html

It's hillarious what some fools think! And even more scary that people actually believe him!

---------------------

P.S. Been a bit absent on the TM community lately. If someone wants to help me come up with a mod contol system, I am STILL stuck on setting up a useful mod downloads page! AHRG!

Oh - and with school and its poor lan I just haven't had the time to play online nor the stability of bandwidth.

------------------
Random Chaos
randomc@treadmarks.cjb.net
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Rex R
posted December 15, 2001 03:22 PM            
aww you poor diprived child. glad you could stop in to say hi. you gonna stick around a tad longer this time?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 15, 2001 07:22 PM            
thank RC thats some pretty funny stuff. Welcome back, and i hope you decide to stick around for a very long time

p.s. /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001660.html

IP:

synack
posted December 15, 2001 07:56 PM         
RC! What hole did you crawl out of? Nice to see you!

now ... if we could only have a dudy-siting what a Christmas it would be!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 16, 2001 09:05 PM            
LOL Coax - didn't know it had been posted already - its a great article. I'm scared about the people that actually believe what he says!

------------------

Synack - yeah, I'm still in that hole. Actually its a multiple level problem to get out:
a) When I had to reformat my HD my entire file structure for my web page changes since june got screwed up (I have the data, I just don't have the files set up anymore!).
b) Been bogged down with school work (last final tomorrow).
c) Can't play TM online from this school due to a ***** network...
d) I can't even find the time to come by this BBS often anymore.
e) I'm not on ICQ much anymore so I can't easily but other TMers (it interupts game playing...and what I had it for I no longer play - a 60000 person web based game with a HUGE ammount of game related ICQ talk)

IP:

Mysterial
posted December 17, 2001 07:04 AM            
That article is hilarious. At first I thought AOL was trying to get the edge on the competition by advertising its supposed safety features. Then I thought that Microsoft had a hand in it when it went after Linux. Finally, I came to the conclusion that the writer of the article is clearly an idiot.

IP: