|
Author Topic:   New thread
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 12, 2001 04:14 AM            
Just a new thread....tired of looking at the same old ones all week.And I'll make everybody happy and not ask why the servers and this forum have been empty the last few weeks Tuesday night was the first time,in a few weeks, I logged onto the master client and actually saw human beings playing!Hip Hip Huraaayyy.Do we have any business people or people fluent in Excel in here?I'd like for somebody to make a bar chart showing the wave pattern of people playing followed by a month of people not playing

IP:

Rex R
posted December 12, 2001 05:03 AM            
hope you don't mind me piggy-backing your thread. thought it would behoove me to say, got a new email address. the forum has the new address(click on the envelope) thank you for your time.

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited December 12, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 12, 2001 03:43 PM            
Not a problem Rex.
I was joking about the Excel thing but now that I thought about it more..........
I did take a class on Excel and the other programs in the MS Office Suite,so I'm going to try to keep a log of the times I play,the duration,the people I find on the servers,the people that join while I'm playing......ect.Then I'm going to make a nice bar chart exploring the growth and decline of TM playing in the course of a few weeks or a month.Should be interesting.Hell...I may even make a Powerpoint presentation...LOL

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 12, 2001 06:14 PM            
hehe, wish i had your free time super. Oh, wait I do, Hello Winter break.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 12, 2001 11:12 PM            
One more week for me then a couple of days to replace my brain cells that were fried studying for finals Then the day of the Supe begins

IP:

swisher
posted December 13, 2001 12:27 AM            
Coax,
Do you still maintain the bio's page? If so, update my link to page http://www.geocities.com/bwlswisher/swisher/swisher.html

Thanks

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP: