|
Author Topic:   Newbie Question
ARAGON
posted December 10, 2001 10:38 AM            
Are there built-in rules to Treadmarks in that if you are doing crappy, you get spawned (is that the right word) way out in timbukto on top of a weapn that reloads your pee shooter? And if you are doing well, you get spawned on a bitchin weapon?

------------------
Don't disrespect the 'Bing.....

IP:

Paranor
posted December 10, 2001 11:20 AM            
I think it's randomized irregardless on how well you are doing. While you are playing it doesn't seem that way tho.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 10, 2001 03:49 PM            
Another built-in-rule is you dont frag your brothers.

IP:

ARAGON
posted December 10, 2001 05:43 PM            
Well then forget it. I am not playing anymore.........

IP:

synack
posted December 10, 2001 06:06 PM         
Ah! But you CAN frag your children! (That sounds horrible, but in this forum it has a different meaning.)

Some of you remember my son, ramTHIS. He and I have had some great fun chasing each other down like dogs!

When he was home from college at Thanksgiving, he played a few games online and remarked that he's definitely going to be playing TM over the Christmas break.

You have my blessings to frag him on sight!

IP:

guido 1
posted December 10, 2001 06:34 PM         
well it seems to me that when i re-spawn as soon as the fire button will allow me , i usually end up near where died .... sniff ....bad memories alway's cause the sniff reaction , sorry , .....hehe . when i wait the full time limit and re-spawn i end up in the boonie's thank god for a minor respit from my own carnage.....sniff....damn there it goes again.... hehe .... fun , i wonder what a mental health professional would think of tm player's ? i shudder to think of it....sniff...oh hell guess i can live with it......now where did i put that cryin towel ????? GTMK .

IP:

MexIndian
posted December 11, 2001 04:44 PM            
I think I got it.
Tiggs wants to frag his brother
Synack wants to frag his son (and encourages everyone else to do so as well)
And Guido... has a crying problem.

Aaight guys, my sister is a councelor, and I'll get you guys gud rates. PLEASE GO IN AND SEE HER!

------------------
Half-Mexican....Half-Indian...
All fragging extravaganza.

IP:

Paranor
posted December 11, 2001 08:00 PM            
Ah, but which brother does Tiggs want to frag?

Or does Tiger want to frag his uncle? And which uncle would that be?

let's not forget Big-Al - does she want to frag her brother or one of her uncles?

And what's happens if our step-dad plays? (he wants to try the demo) Does he frag his nephew, niece or one of his step sons? and which one?

or what if Aragon's son plays - is he fragging his uncle and which one or is he going to frag his dad or cousins?

hmmmmmm.....

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited December 11, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 11, 2001 11:07 PM            
Sounds like a Dr. Suess book. lol

------------------
=DNX= Tiggs
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and Tiger.
Family. Redefined.
Click...Click...BOOM!

IP:

ARAGON
posted December 12, 2001 07:59 PM            
And my wife wants to play, so she will be fraging everyone also...no wait, that didn't sound right

------------------
Don't disrespect the 'Bing.....

IP: