|
Author Topic:   Some new vehichles to design.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 01, 2001 11:59 PM            
I admire the TM players who custom design their own vehichles and I wonder if there could be some new vehichles that could be placed on this game as well. =) A good example of a new tank and I'm sure Matrix knows what this machine looks like is the ABC flying tanks on the Reboot telivision series. I've seen a few other fun looking tanks like the Magella tanks on my Gundam0079 game. ONe tank I really liked was a station wagon which is chained to a tank's body from twisted metal black (I wouldn't make it exactly that way so the people who published that game won't file a law suit. =P). The driver controlled it from inside the car. =P Exept it would look nice if a corvette or a viper was mounted on a tank body in place of the turret. =P If I knew how to do that then I would design a tank that would look like a big dog like the van on the Dumb and Dumber movie. Exept it would be more like a real dog's head with tread on the side. =) The turret would be the dog's tail. =P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 02, 2001 12:20 AM            
a reboot mod ? very interesting... i dont see any reason why not ! making MAINFRAME howvwer would be an emmense task and would almost certainly lag the game.... however some of the main locations like silicon tor, lost angles, the pinacle office and dots diner wouldnt be too toublesome...

certainly a worthy mod as a follow up to bz and storm.

binome tanks, megabyte's abc's, the cpu's, megaplex, cpt capacitor, and the main carachters would be cool as the main tanks tho zip boards will be cause problems unless thrown as a weapon.

having a GLITCH thats multi function shouldnt be too big an issue (see the cookie dough mod) and suspension feilds, firewalls, etc should be easy - plasma mines can become tears but portals could be hard to do... ill look into it - great thinking bro

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 02, 2001 12:28 AM            
I think I have an solution to the portal device. Somebody is chasing you and you have a big, bulky tank and they have a small and quick tank. I saw this done on the Extreme G game for Nintendo 64. You drop a purple ball behind you and if they drive into it then they appear someplace else. You can use the same effect as the spawning system that you have to go through when you're killed and make them appear in another location the same way. But make it in a radious to where they appear outside of that certain radious so you have plenty time to escape. The radious would be around the portal you drop behind you.
This is going to be fun. ^.^ Oh and I have another vehichle Idea. There was one of the episodes that appears on the older episodes of reboot when they are in a road warrior game. There was a eighteen wheeler looking truck that Bob had to take control of and the truck had megabyte's face on it. It would be awsome to remodel the Tanker to look like that Megabyte truck. =)

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Dalmatian (edited December 02, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted December 02, 2001 12:34 AM            
you guys are bent on reboot but hell i admit i am to so heck i would love to see a reboot kinda mod would be pertty cool and matrix sry to hear you cant see the new reboot eps they are great hehehe boy i wish i had a pic of the new megabyte

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 02, 2001 02:49 AM            
I hope someones taping em ! i can view NTSC american format tv u know !

early xmas pressie anyone - heheheheh !

I hear megabyte merged with the web-virus and went all shiny n black !

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted December 02, 2001 04:30 AM            
That was an old episode Matrix. =P ON the new episode there is a supervirus that shows up named Damon. Hexadecimal becomes a good guy and she even becomes a sprite. Dot's father turns out to be Megabyte's pet null and eventualy manages to comunicate. Hexadecimal and Daymen goes at it and they both die. Megabyte shows up and he's bigger and badder then ever and he looks different. He's a trogan horse virus now because he can shapeshift. =)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 02, 2001 10:36 AM            
TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT - TAPE IT -

SEND IT !!!!!!

IP: