|
Author Topic:   Yikes
TurdHeart
posted November 30, 2001 06:03 PM            
Hi from Uzbek everybody. Just thought I;d check in and leave a quickie before my connection shuts down again.

This is indeed the worst place on Earth. I;ve now seen planes bombing the poop out of targets a couple of miles away. I dunno what;s there - just looks like dirt to me. At any rate, this place has become a little much for me, and I'm trying to get back for Xmas.

Believe it or not my TM CD was confiscated in an _information scour_ of the area by _middle east information services_. They said I'd get it back, but I think they were joking. I swear I haven;t found anything that *isn;t* corrupt about the governments out here.

I just wanna go back to Cape Cod, buy a new TM CD, crack a beer and chill with some tank carnage. I'm hoping they will send me back soon - it;s all logistics now. It started out as an adventure, but it's mostly mental torture now. Lots of defected Taliban around here - scary.

Hope to frag y;all soon!

IP:

wolfman
posted November 30, 2001 06:33 PM            
Good Luck - God Bless and Hang in There !

IP:

Karldar
posted November 30, 2001 06:47 PM            
I was just wondering how you've been doin' earlier today, TH. Hope you're able to get the hell outta there soon. Hang in there, man!

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

guido 1
posted November 30, 2001 07:05 PM         
th i hope you can bug outta there soon . we wouldn't be in this mess if our government would stay out of the war between the arabs and israelies . now we've been drug into their war . hell they been terrorizing each other since 1946 . it is not in the american publics intrest , to get involved in this mess . god speed .

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 30, 2001 08:26 PM            
So i guess we can expect to see new ppl on the forum called:

Crimson Jeha'd
Jalla Jalla
Osama Bomber
Rifleman Raj
Shilim Harrahashnah !

LOL ... dunno if u know but DNX-UnforseenChaos is out there too - and hes bustin heads badstyle..... i think he described his last kill as a stakeout... the guy just popped his head out of the door and i popped it open !

Very Ouch !

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 30, 2001 10:39 PM            
If I were you I would put 100 miles between myself and the bombs since the military is notorious for missing their targets
Come back ASAP.I think Bush was wanting to get most of the troops home for Christmas

IP:

Rex R
posted December 01, 2001 02:10 AM            
ifn you want to be accurate they have been fighting over the same real estate for over 2k years

IP:

Cell
posted December 01, 2001 07:35 AM         
LOL, they "borrowed" your TM disk, huh? I'll bet that $20 bill in your pocket looked suspcicious, too!

Watch, we'll read some article in Washington Post next month about Uzbekistan and the latest gaming craze to sweep their nation, Treadmarks...

IP:

peeeto
posted December 01, 2001 09:14 AM         
all the best, TH... see you soon!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 02, 2001 05:52 PM         
Hi TH. Stay alert and be safe. You will be back stateside fragging treads in no time. Whatever you do, don't offer to show off your tank fighting skilz over there

IP:

synack
posted December 02, 2001 06:52 PM         
Just come home, ok? Like ... now?

IP: