This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   DDM Sunday 12/2 ?
The Weatherman
posted November 29, 2001 03:04 PM         
What will it be and who will serve. I don't mind serving but if someone else want to, that is plenty cool. Stock DDM with no Teams? Mod map DDM?

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Treadhead tested, Girlfriend dissaproved ;)

IP:

A2597
posted November 29, 2001 03:33 PM            
Standard race maps in DM mode, modded weapons. (No "Super" weapons though, such as tri nuke, my CHAOS weapon, etc)

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

synack
posted November 29, 2001 07:42 PM         
I don't care what it is, I'll be there.

We're going to see ramTHIS perform the university concert band's holiday performance on Saturday night, but I will for sure be home and in a fraggin' mood on Sunday

click click boom I like pie and cookie dough and stmk and I'm babbling again

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 29, 2001 10:05 PM            
ctf?

IP:

Paranor
posted November 30, 2001 03:54 PM            
I vote for STORM! someday....

I vote for stock weapons with new maps.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited November 30, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted November 30, 2001 04:38 PM         
Well, any more votes? I am not up for doing modded weapons because choosing and compling weapons is a whole lot more involved than adding new maps. If ppl want anything more than stock something, they should voice it soon. It is best to have the server message with dload locations up as early as possible. I'll set up the server tomorrow around noon, so please vote soon.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 30, 2001 05:45 PM            
ctf-ctf-ctf

IP:

The Weatherman
posted November 30, 2001 05:56 PM         
WTF!?!? Aren't you sick of ctf ?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted November 30, 2001 06:57 PM            
I could go for a good ass whooping DDM.

IP:

guido 1
posted November 30, 2001 07:07 PM         
stock ddm with teams , would be my vote .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted December 01, 2001 10:45 AM            
screw everyone's brain and have a cft race!!! tee-hee... ok so I@m just outta my bed and thinkin daft thoughts!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

guido 1
posted December 01, 2001 10:57 AM         
synac , weatherman , me , and , tiggs . thats 4 votes for ddm so far . and coax can only vote once , no matter how good a player he is . hehe . gtmk .

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 01, 2001 11:37 AM         
LoL, I dont vote (or play :,|), I just suggest things that havent been done lately and are easy for me to setup. Synack just wants to shoot something. So I have 2 DDM, 1 CTF, 1 race, and 1 new map DDM. Turns out that I won't be in my lab to day (!@#%!#$!# x-mas shopping) so whatever played will be stock. I will set the server up Sun morning. -Hook 'em!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted December 01, 2001 11:40 AM            
I'm up for Stock DDM then! S'good to be back!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

Paranor
posted December 01, 2001 01:28 PM            
How abot some new DDM maps - like woodland? Let's see how many trees we can clear out with 20 people.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 01, 2001 01:44 PM            
God do I HATE that map.

IP:

guido 1
posted December 01, 2001 02:10 PM         
yep i hate woodland too , as much as luge , jeez they suck........hehe ....gtmk .

IP:

Neo
posted December 01, 2001 04:15 PM            
I vote stock DDM.

As far as maps go, please, no Woodland, Spikey, Tank Luge, Glacier, Snowfield, Armageddon, or the Moon.

IP:

Paranor
posted December 01, 2001 05:07 PM            
Hmmm - I beginning to notice nobody likes Woodland.

What maps do you have in rotation?

------------------
[BWL] Paranor
...this signature for rent

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited December 01, 2001).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted December 01, 2001 05:47 PM            
I say stock ddm, too.
Yeah I would have to vote against woodland. I'd have to say it's a good thing that running into trees doesn't cause tank damage. Also I'd have to agree with just about all of Neo selections. They would not make for fun ddm's.

IP:

Cell
posted December 01, 2001 08:01 PM         
Woodland is a cool map, just use the avenger to do a little woodcutting
Besides, it's a blast to weave between the trees.

And the Ice maps are all some of my favorites, aren't any of you guys sledheads? There's nothing more fun than powersliding in a slow arc into your opponent while he helplessly can't get traction
Do a 180, give it full gas, and you stop on a dime! You just have to turn and brake before you get to where you are going.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted December 01, 2001 09:59 PM         
I really can't remember all the DDM maps I have. If someone who likes searching old messages wants to, I posted my DDM maplist several times when I first started serving DDMS... I think they are all the ones I rated 3 and 4 for DDM in my maplist: http://home.austin.rr.com/treadmarks/maplist.htm
I rated Woodland a 0 for DDM because I *think* the trees (760!) make for a laggy game when turnout is large.

Hey, I would LOVE some feedback on my maplist - especially the descriptions and ratings. I would also like to include the new mod maps but I need reviewers (hint- hint).

Say a prayer for the Horns... were at the half.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted December 02, 2001 01:35 AM            
I love the Ice maps. The first time I played on one, I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

Like ice...hate 20,000 trees.

IP:

Karldar
posted December 02, 2001 08:35 AM            
Well, if I didn't have to work tonight and could play, I'd vote for stock DDM--on nothing but the woodland map . Seriously, tho, that's what I like about that map-you get to do some hardcore lumberjackin'! Ah, well, majority rules, I guess.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

Paranor
posted December 02, 2001 01:40 PM            
Yes, the iceworld is definately the tops - requires skill to play. And like woodland for the same reason. But with 20 people playing I'm sure we can cause ecological damanage in 5 minutes.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2