|
Author Topic:   DDM Sunday?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 24, 2001 10:50 PM            
Not that I'm asking if anything is happening because I know it is What's it going to be and where?Somebody needs to whip out a mod where you have to frag turkeys...hehe.Nevermind,just remembered it's we're giving CTF another try since last Sunday's didn't work out.So I guess show up on Weatherman's server at 8EST Sunday evening.

IP:

King John 1st
posted November 25, 2001 01:24 PM            
Any particular team colours?

IP:

KONG
posted November 25, 2001 01:39 PM            
pretty sure its gonna be a two team ctf. shouldnt matter wich team you are on

------------------
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk also check out the central map site. http://tmmaps.tripod.com

IP:

The Weatherman
posted November 25, 2001 01:58 PM         
What Kong sed....

BTW, I have put up 2 essentially identical servers for tonight. Please try to fill them up evenly. That is, early birds, please check on the status of both servers just before 8 and move to balance them (unless turnout is really low). Hopefully, this will result in 2 cool simultaneous DCTF's with 10+ players per server. Please jump on either one and confirm that it is set up correctly.
FYI both servers have all of the 2 team CTF maps that are hosted on Kong's site + 4 stock CTF maps. Team damage is OFF, Log is On, FL is 90 something. you can download the monolithic map pack (updated to remove the 3+ team maps) from http://home.austin.rr.com/treadmarks/DCTF.zip .

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Treadhead tested, Girlfriend dissaproved ;)

IP:

Rex R
posted November 25, 2001 07:34 PM            
the way my day has been going think it best if I sit this one out. sorry folks

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted November 25, 2001 09:59 PM            
Hey guys!! Good games tonight and I must apologise to our team of 3 when I was cut off by the server, then my puter froze up.. grrrrr!!!!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

A2597
posted November 26, 2001 08:44 AM            
hehe, yea, sorry I was SOOO late. my mom had to write an e-mail that *HAD* (Really) to go out. took awhile.

*Note*
I FINALLY BROKE THE 20 FRAG BARRIER ON A DDM!!! LMAO. took this long? hehe

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

Paranor
posted November 26, 2001 09:38 AM            
What was the deal with the last map? Parts of the map would disappear and re-appear.

IP:

synack
posted November 26, 2001 10:49 AM         
I think I need to go to CTF school! Last week I fragged my own teammate. I didn't do that again this week, but then again I think that team damage was off.

This time, I got the flag, couldn't see my home base on the radar, and ran off in what turned out to be the wrong direction. I was so far gone that the radar only showed me!

By the time I finally found my way home with the flag, the game had ended.

IP: