|
Author Topic:   So Many New Faces (names)
GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 24, 2001 06:35 PM            
like 2 months or so ago i practically left TM and went on vacation for a bit. Everybody was complaining about not enough people... Whoa!!! tons of new faces here so, whats new? what've i missed, is that new version with the 3d trees and movin treads out?

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

KONG
posted November 24, 2001 07:04 PM            
who are you?

LOL

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 24, 2001 07:57 PM            

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited November 24, 2001).]

IP:

synack
posted November 24, 2001 09:55 PM         
uh ... like, yeah. who are you, stranger?

GA, get on and play once in a while, will ya?????????

That goes for Dudy, RC and a bunch of you other guys ... you know WHO I'm talkin' about!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 25, 2001 06:03 PM            
ok, i'll get on n play, get Goku to start bugging me like made on icq otherwise im to lazy to wait the 60 seconds for TM to start up (im not joking it really is 60 seconds), when playing i can't even see the 120mm fly synack, so its depressing playin with jumpin tanks , btw where'd dudy go he disappeared without droppin me an e mail again

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

synack
posted November 26, 2001 01:07 PM         
Oops ... sorry about the slow speed. I can understand why you'd be reluctant to play. My problem is my ISP. It drops my connection everytime a squirrel burps. Add to that the choking lag that happens now and then for no apparent reason, and sometimes my online TM experience is less than happy-happy.

Dudy has posted a little here and there, but I can't remember the last time I saw him online. He must be out bouncing with the boulders on the trampoline again.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted November 26, 2001 03:28 PM            
goldy man come on mine takes at least 60 secs maybe 120 secs sometimes and i still play even with 500 ping sometimes i get lucky and get a 300 ping but nottin is happing so hop on every now and than

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP: