|
Author Topic:   BZ MOD
Venom
posted November 23, 2001 12:07 AM            
I know im a pest, but when is the BZ mod going to come out? also, Kevlar, do you have the big mods zip done yet?

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 23, 2001 12:42 AM            
No, it will take about a week more to finish running all of the weapons thru ENTegrety. But it wont' be long. They'll be done before you know it.

IP:

KONG
posted November 23, 2001 01:57 AM            
matrix? whats shakin over there/

IP:

Neo
posted November 23, 2001 02:07 AM            
I still don't even know what the "BZ mod" is. Or what BZ is.

IP:

Rex R
posted November 23, 2001 03:30 AM            
heh. BZ (IIRC) stands for Battle Zone. only version I'm somewhat familar with is the coin-op one that came out in the late '70's. I gather the pc versions were a tad more involved than that.

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 23, 2001 08:16 AM         
Just a tad...
Prob with them is that BZ1 plays great and BZ2 looks great. Sadly, it seems that there are no plans for a second sequel combining those two aspects.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 23, 2001 11:11 AM            
ditched the idea of making new weapons for it - cant get my head around ents leading off everywhere and refering to each other like brain synapse !

working on the music right now. 9 tracks in the works.... just got the clearance from jim to include "groovy" - "rockin" and "i am become death" etc.. so should be pretty good.

i think jv said it best when he said he was short on maps and i was short on weapons - each person good at their own thing perhaps dunno....

I just finished up the interface graphics and fonts for STORM Racer... odds are that storm will be out first - im pegging bz now for a possible feb 2002 release.

Soaked all that info up like a sponge so far then it just stopped ! the sponge is full..... me brain cant take the strain LOL.

That said i never was much of a programmer - my strengths lie in digital artwork.

If you want to see what the bz mod looks like check out some cool new shots on dreamers site or the deathmatch federation's MODS page.

both can be reached by clicking here ---> www.dmf.filetap.com

IP: