|
Author Topic:   Ace combatants.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted November 20, 2001 11:26 PM            
I always wonder how these people do it all the time. In the middle of a DM I look at the score chart to see some certain individuals with a score that is in the twenties and higher. But the real magic is when I engage those individuals at one on one combat. Here is a comparison, I have something like a mass round or a shadow and Vlad has only his 120mm gun. I'm toast. How does he do it? LOL =P

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted November 20, 2001 11:31 PM            
Very carefully and from a proper distance. LOL. Some of these guys are really good!!! Watch out.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted November 20, 2001 11:33 PM            
like me you better watch out or i will fragg you and i think the reson vlad can kill even a person that has a crusie missle with a 120 mm main gun is he cheats thats all i can say there is no other rasanale explanation to it

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Dalmatian
posted November 20, 2001 11:38 PM            
Goku...You would never get the chance to get that close to me. I can spot your wide spread, yellow hair from miles away.

IP:

KONG
posted November 20, 2001 11:41 PM            
if you notice, the ppl with high frags are also the ones with a high death count also. rankings dont consider that. so get in there and go for it

IP:

A2597
posted November 20, 2001 11:51 PM            
whats funny is on 1 on 1, I tie ANYONE, I frag him, he frags me. but throw in a bunch of tanks, I'm toast.

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 21, 2001 01:01 AM            
A2597, I gurantee you if we went 1 on 1, I will have 2x+ more kills on you then you on me

IP:

Neo
posted November 21, 2001 01:29 AM            
Put your money where your mouth is.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 21, 2001 04:27 AM            
1v1 match?Muhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha
Don't think we'd have any problems finding an empty server to do it on

IP:

Cell
posted November 21, 2001 07:02 AM         
LOL, if you look at kill vs. frag ratios, then Kong has to be at the top, and you all know what I mean. He may not have the highest frag totals, but he is hard to frag!

Dunno how many times I've chased him for miles and miles, and I noticed most players don't even try that anymore. I wasted more nukes trying to nail him, only to hit a ridgeline instead! Arrgggg!!

I figure 1KongFrag=6DMFrags, just for the sheer time, energy, and ammo involved.

IP:

MexIndian
posted November 21, 2001 08:30 AM            
I've got $10 on Coax! (no offense A, I feel that I can dance with most people, but coax schools me: my own frag ratio against him is around 1:3 to give you an idea).

And the key to getting more than 20 frags a game is: Visualize: Your gun is a pitbull, the other tank is a mailman. NOW GOOO!!! ATTAAAAAAAKKKKKK!

------------------
Half-Mexican....Half-Indian...
All fragging extravaganza.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 21, 2001 08:48 AM            
now u know why the rest of the planet ranks scores as kills minus deaths.

check out the tournament results at www.dmf.filetap.com and you will see what i mean.

IP:

A2597
posted November 21, 2001 11:36 AM            
Gladly, just don't grab 500 cruise missile/nukes. that would be rather unfair.

Anyone want a fight? weekends only I'm afraid

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 21, 2001 01:34 PM            
I'm just plaing "A" I'm sure you would take me to school if we went 1 on 1.

IP:

MexIndian
posted November 21, 2001 02:56 PM            
Thanks, but no.

I am up for a duel tho... weekdays only I'm afraid! lol

IP: