|
Author Topic:   Geting it in the face.
=DNX= Dalmatian
posted November 20, 2001 07:17 PM            
This has probably happened to everybody. You manage You're having a difficult time and the majority of people are destroying you. You get the rare and very difficult to find Nuclear weapon. You think it couldn't get any better until you can spot the other players seemingly gathered into one spot. Yay I can kill them with one blow. =P You happily fire the nuke and an extremely tiny hill in front of you that's probably caused by a dirt ball is what the nuke hits. Unfortunately that hill is only a small distance ahead of you and you vanish into the dome of a nuke explosion. Has anybody else ever had something that hilarious happen to them? =P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 20, 2001 07:46 PM            
tell ya whats more annoying..... when the nuke hits the group and NOBODY dies ! or they die but dont register on your scoretable - had both of those before now ! lol

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted November 20, 2001 08:04 PM            
More times than I care to count!!!!!!

IP:

A2597
posted November 20, 2001 09:14 PM            
same here...many many many many time. or I JUST grab the shadow and a nuke smacks into me...

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 20, 2001 10:23 PM            
What I really like is firing a nuke at a group and somebody spawns between me and the nuke or the closest target takes off in the opposite direction and the nuke changes course

IP:

ping of death
posted November 21, 2001 03:22 PM         
no comment......

IP:

MexIndian
posted November 21, 2001 05:52 PM            
My favorite is getting yourself a nuke... even maybe two (a gold box spawned when I grabbed the nuke)... so you go and you find 5 tanks or so playing... you get yourself in prime position and as your finger comes down on the fire button....... BELABOR WINS!

That sent me on a shooting spree.

IP: