|
Author Topic:   TAMU...?
Karldar
posted November 20, 2001 09:32 AM            
I'm just curious as to why YoungSSJ and Savage use this in front of their handles. I've never seen anyone else online identify themselves by school/alma mater(or piss so many people off either -lol). Anyhoo, what's the deal? You guys just very proud of your U or is it kind of a clan thing for online gaming? Mebbe it's something else. Dunno if this was posted somewhere else and I missed it. No offense meant, just wonderin' is all....

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted November 20, 2001 02:18 PM         
Ahhhh - it is just because ppl from TAMU (hex!), also known as Aggies (hex!-hex!), are very proud of their school and football team (HEX!!!!). Their spirit manifests in numerous (hex!) ways, especially when they are about to play (HEXITY-HEX!) the University of Texas Longorns (Hook 'em!). All in all, they seem to have mellowed from the spawn-chat-frag debate and seem to be fitting in better. BTW- welcome guys, always good to see new blood!

UT-Weatherman

Edit: Oh yeah, when Savage was called Tambu in the other post it is because there was another player who went by TAMBU and Supe prolly got you confused.

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Treadhead tested, Girlfriend dissaproved

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited November 20, 2001).]

IP:

Karldar
posted November 20, 2001 08:39 PM            
Thx, WM. Actually, I've been thinkin' there was a Tambu before, but I wasn't sure.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 20, 2001 10:24 PM            
Yep

IP:

Paranor
posted November 21, 2001 09:22 AM            
There is a Tambu777 - I believe he only plays on DDM's once in a while. He's a friend of some other TM player but I don't remember who.

IP: