|
Author Topic:   Synack...
Neo
posted November 18, 2001 10:32 PM            
Synack and I were on the same team in game 2 of the DCTF tonight-- then when he blew me away as I was about to get a flag cap. So I said "SYNACK!!!!!!" "WHAT THE H_LL?!!" because I didn't understand why he targeted and fired at me...

Just wanted to say sorry.

Didn't mean to be mean--but I didn't understand why you would shoot at me, especially just as I was about to make a nice move... I typed in all-caps 'cause I use freelook all the time and when I chat quickly it comes out in all caps--guess it sounded like I was flaming ya. Then I got a little insulted by what you said in return to that, so I fragged ya back.

Sorry dude.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 19, 2001 01:57 AM            
Hehe, same thing happened to me and Ras. I killed him with the randmill and then for the next 2 respawnings he got me with plasma mines; sure was a lot of dang mines.

IP:

synack
posted November 19, 2001 06:43 AM         
Mea culpa.

I was on defense, and edgy from a recent attack by another team. I saw someone appear suddenly, carrying a flag, and I just fired instinctively, not even realizing that it was you and you were about to capture that flag for our team.

What I said then was something like 'what a jerk', but I was talking about myself. I felt like a real idiot for not paying attention. Then I apologized and left the game.

I deserved to get yelled at, and I'll try to be more careful in future DCTF's.

Sorry teammates.

IP:

Neo
posted November 19, 2001 11:16 AM            
No worries Synack--honest mistake. Think I was a little "edgy" myself lol. Even though it seemed like a big deal at the time, it doesn't really matter. Sorry for pouncing on ya.

IP:

synack
posted November 19, 2001 12:10 PM         
Done and done.

Thanks, Neo.

IP:

A2597
posted November 19, 2001 12:15 PM            
don't feel to bad, it happens.

I almost fragged neo with the heavy flamer in a simular situation...

Though I got fragged by team mates to a few times, I don't really mind unless the same person does it twice in a row.

now, what I want to know is why my arrow functioned like one in a DDM, rather then in a CTF... always pointed to the nearest enemy rather then my flag/enemy flag...

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

guido 1
posted November 19, 2001 08:04 PM         
try decaff , or herbal tea .... hehe ...guido tmk ..... sniff .

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted November 19, 2001 08:47 PM            
I SAW NEO SAY "WFT?" LMAO

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited November 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited November 20, 2001).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted November 19, 2001 11:29 PM            
LMAO but then after this incident it was left to the amazing talent of G&C to bring home the flag for a gloriouse finish lmao
which was by the way half the time i had no idea what i was dooin with the flag cos it was my first CTF so chek me lol

[This message has been edited by Grind_and_Click (edited November 19, 2001).]

IP:

A2597
posted November 20, 2001 09:17 PM            
by the fourth game I understood CTF, it twas my first time playing it. and my arrow NEVER worked...LOL

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 20, 2001 10:20 PM            
Your arrow was working right.Never understood why the arrow didn't point to your flag????

IP: