|
Author Topic:   DMF Tournament TONIGHT (sat 17th)
=DNX= Matrix
posted November 17, 2001 01:03 PM            
Any server - any mod.

Clan v clan, 1 vs 1, FFA matches allowed.

runs from 8pm EST sat till sun 24 hrs !

Post results of games in one of the following ways:

1) on the dmf forum (needs each side to confirm the reult)

2) grab the result screen and send to me in email in JPG format.

Make sure your challenger is aware its a tourney match - you set the rules n the map - the time etc.....

scored as total wins minus losses. ie:

10 wins and 5 losses means u have a +5 score

Good luck all - ONLY DMF REGISTERED PLAYERS MAY TAKE PART.

This is a DMF tourney not a DDM.

Good luck chaps have fun ill be reffing the Bz side of things

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted November 17, 2001 03:22 PM            
Thanks Matrix!!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 17, 2001 11:34 PM            
Doh!It stops just before the DDM Ok,get on the servers people.Got a little fragg'n to do

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 18, 2001 09:25 PM            
sos did anyone play ?

if so what were the results........ thx

IP:

Paranor
posted November 18, 2001 09:44 PM            
I was pretending to hunt deer so I missed it. ARGH! I saw 1 deer! ARGH!

IP:

Rex R
posted November 18, 2001 09:59 PM            
gotta be like them yoopers who get one with a truck. I've seen a number of them by the road

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 19, 2001 04:05 AM            
Well Matrix....maybe a little heads up next time You posted the day it was to take place so I read the forum late at night after I got off work.Then I had a s###load of essays to write Sunday.Plan another one real soon and I'll try to be the PR guy.I don't want you to get discouraged because people didn't get the message in time.
Paranor-Get the latest Deer Hunter game You stay much warmer than doing the real thing....plus you have to also add up the costs of real hunting(tags,gun,bullets,camo,scent,calls)Substituiting the game for the real thing would save you money

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited November 19, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted November 19, 2001 04:47 AM            
I dunno bout being warmer we had temps in the upper 50's to low 60's saturday. didn't even have much in the line of 'tracking mud'

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 19, 2001 05:35 AM         
I wasn't there either (mostly because I wouldn't stand a chance against the better TM players and even less against even the most inexperienced BZ warriors (plus my gf reading the announcement at dmf said nothing but "you're not going to play, are you?"...)

Anyway, the tournament had been announced several weeks in advance at DMF - if ppl started hitting that site and the inter-site TM news system worked any better (if, for example, we (BWL) had posted the news, too ) I think you all get the point.
We are simply too few ppl and not enough of us show sufficient engagement to support really neat ideas like Rixy's.

Matrix - I don't know how many people took part in that tournament, but my guess is very few did.
In any case, thank you for this possibility to make contact between BZ and TM communities...

PS contact me via ICQ (semi-urgent)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 19, 2001 10:44 AM            
the tourney in bz was VERY busy - 5 clans participated and a great time was had by all...... ill be putting up an event calendar soon so stay tuned.

IP: