This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   LWA Pleased to announce
LWA
posted November 15, 2001 06:04 PM            
Since hardly anyone reads the old clan forum, I'll put this here.

The only policies we have can be found here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000039.html .

Current list in alphabetical order:

• A2597
  • Aragon
  • coax
  • GoldAnt_Number1
  • Karldar
  • kv
  • mELON cRACKER
  • Neo
  • Oma Horst
  • Robu1
  • Sailor
  • VorDesigns

LWA = the alliance that incorporates the solemn life of the lonewolf, but the leathal power of the most formidable clan.

[This message has been edited by LWA (edited March 28, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by LWA (edited March 28, 2002).]

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted November 15, 2001 06:53 PM            
I am proud to be a Lone Wolf. I will be posting bio info to Coax's site and the DMF site soon, in case any of you give a frag.
See you in my crosshairs soon.
mELON cRACKER

IP:

Karldar
posted November 15, 2001 07:45 PM            
Word!

Hmm, need to put the tag on, I guess...*runs off with a can of spray paint for his tank*

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

A2597
posted November 15, 2001 08:14 PM            
hehe, and people wonder why I go by A2597...

Welcome mELON cRACKER !

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 15, 2001 10:39 PM            
Hehe.......this non clan seems to be growing into one.Why dosen't LWA just round up all of the unaffiliated players so they can outnumber any clan 10:1 Joking of course...when are people going to start earning their clan names?Yes......it's time for a real CLAN WAR!!None of this crappy stuff we've done in the past where 6 players show.I mean make it mandatory or you get booted...muahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.Time to get clans(and the players) active...been passive for too long.......................

IP:

A2597
posted November 15, 2001 11:06 PM            
the whole problem with you idea SuperUnknown...is that some people live in this place called "reality"
(You know, it's like a game, only better graphics, AI, and there is a bright ball that risesat about 7, and sets at 6:30 ....

*ducks*

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 16, 2001 12:17 AM            
Do what i do - buy some glue, staples and selotape - then make the solar system wait for you

Theres always time for REAL clan fights

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted November 16, 2001 04:01 AM            
Booted?!?!?! no way!!! ok, since I've mentioned many many times.. I won't be able to make a lot of Sunday nites during semester as I'm in early monday morning and it all goes by EST...

You wanna boot me for that??? make a better time and I'll turn up then!!!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 16, 2001 04:28 AM            
ahahhahahah....listen to them cower at the shear mention of a clan war.We are going to have clan bootcamp and if you don't make the cut.............That is exactly the reason it MUST be done.No more half ass participation with your clans.There are people with clan initials in front of their name that have never done ANYTHING with their clan.It comes to the point where it's all of nothing.And A####(lol..pick a name thats easy to remember ) might like the sun too much.It's time you bury your face in the mud and ralley the troops.This IS war!LWA.....ha!BWL....ha!DNX....good .You want to whine for you mommie now....is that it?TM IS YOUR MOTHER NOW AND IS YOUR LIFE!*insert drill sergant's voice*
Important notice from SuperUnknown:
For those of u that have no sense of humor at all.......I'm going t stop your angry replies now by saying that 5% of this message was not to be taken seriously ) ...muahahhahahha.
Move it!Move it!Move it!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 16, 2001 04:41 AM            
I'm up for a clan war.

IP:

Paranor
posted November 16, 2001 01:23 PM            
Bring it on!
Bring it on!
Bring it on!
Bring it on!
Bring it on!
Bring it on!

IP:

Karldar
posted November 16, 2001 02:47 PM            
Hmm, I think Par wants us to bring it...I could have misunderstood, tho.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted November 16, 2001 02:58 PM            
From what I can tell, =DNX= still outnumbers the other clans and non clan by far, so don't worry yet, Super.
A clan war sounds fine to me. I will do my best to help as many of you as possible give your tank (life?) for your clan. I may not be a Ras or Super (no offence to any one else), but give me a little time and I will will change my Danger Ratio to be more You and less Me.
I have been playing for about a year or so, but online for a little over a month. Needless to say, it has been a humbling experience. Those pesky humans you run into are nothing like the AIs (go figure).
mELON cRACKER [LWA]

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted November 16, 2001 03:03 PM            
I also want to say thanks to the other members of LWA. Not only have they earned my respect by kicking my ***, but they have been very friendly online, even before I joined (the way a clan ought to be?). I wasn't just kissing up when I told Coax and Neo that my choice was LWA.
Thanks, guys.
mELON cRACKER [LWA]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 16, 2001 11:18 PM            
Ahh.. I like Melon's attitude.Private Melon!!!.........you are now the new Platoon Leader for LWA.Neo and coax just lost their jobs Neo and coax!Report to the mess hall for your new jobs!
Dismissed!

*hehe...Full Metal Jacket is one of my fav movies.We watched it on the sub over and over and over

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted November 17, 2001 12:09 AM            
Clan war sounds good. We should plan way ahead so that as many people can play.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 17, 2001 05:20 PM            
bump, lets get the clan war details hammered out

[This message has been edited by coax (edited November 17, 2001).]

IP:

synack
posted November 17, 2001 06:18 PM         
bump, bump.

I'm in the alphabetical ghetto.

do we not have a new player to join LWA with a name starting with t-z? Come on, someone! save me!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 17, 2001 11:31 PM            
Uhhh...now you want a date,place,and time huh?....good question Well,here's a idea that no one will like This Friday!Most people have the long weekend going for them and Thanksgiving is Thurs.......Let's try to get a day down before we bother with time and place..It'll be hard enough to get a day that 10 people agree on I vote for this Friday...now start telling me that you can't...LOL
Move it Private Joker!!!!Jumpin Jesus Gomer...we finally found something you're good at......

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted November 18, 2001 11:26 AM            
I can DOOO it capt'n!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya can talk tha talk, but cayun ya walk the walk?!?!

------------------
Lemon Curry?!?!

IP:

synack
posted November 24, 2001 08:42 PM         
It is with GREAT pleasure that Karldar and I announce LWA's newest member, Oma Horst! Oma lives in Dortmund, Germany (great beer!!) and has been playing TM for about 1 1/2 years. He will be getting the full version soon. Please welcome him warmly into our little family!

Welcome Oma Horst!!

Would the powers that be please update the roster appropriately (since the password I thought would work ... didn't

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 24, 2001 10:46 PM            
Yes.......I remember Oma from the demo server.He is a very good player.Glad to see these old demo guys buying the game

IP:

omahorst
posted November 25, 2001 06:50 AM            
Thanks for the welcome, folks. After a pretty hefty pause of about a half year i am glad to be back in the TM community. But for now, i am only half a member. For i am trying to get my oma-hands on a copy of the full game here in germany. if anyone of my fellow landsmen can hook me up, that would be just plain super.
until then i you will most likely find me trying to get back in shape in "the ramp".

ps: does anyone know what became of I_C_E? he was a regular in the old demo days...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 25, 2001 03:17 PM            
Welcome oma. I haven't seen ICE in a long time. He was a really good player and annoyed the hell out of me because he was so hard to frag

synack, the password is what you thik it is. Except in my email to everyone may of for got to keep it case sensitive. Everything must be in uppercase letters.

IP:

Paranor
posted November 25, 2001 03:28 PM            
Welcome OMA HURST!

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2