|
Author Topic:   PS2
Venom
posted November 07, 2001 06:37 PM            
Does anyone know if there is going to be a ps2 version of treadmarks for the PS2? If so when is it due out in stores.

Also, does anyone else have a ps2?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 07, 2001 07:00 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001444.html

IP:

Venom
posted November 07, 2001 07:05 PM            
thnx coax, plus is it going to be able to go online with the rest of us on pc's? that would be cool, cause i got a ps2 and i can get online with it, and i would much rather play on my ps2 than pc, cause i got an old system.(my pc system is old)

[This message has been edited by Venom (edited November 07, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 07, 2001 08:34 PM            
I was asking that question the other day.I didn't know if PS2 had a modem.Guess it will get pretty crowded on the servers when it comes out.Look at it this way,some people would hate to see the community change,but at least when the PS2 TM players come we'll be the veterns LDA might want to make a new forum for PS2 so we ca keep this forum small......and maybe password protect this one.I like knowing everybody I'm talking and i consider you all my friends and LDA comes and informs us of things here.BTW LDA,time for a update I for sure wouldn't mind seeing full servers though........

IP:

Venom
posted November 07, 2001 09:53 PM            
they havnt come out with a modem for it yet, but if you have a cable modem, and a router, you can get a line going to the playstation, all you need is a ethernet adapter taht has a usb hook up. cause there is a 2 usb ports on the front of the consel. thats how i have it hooked up, the only online game i have plaayed online wit it is Tony Hawk's Peo Skater 3, but thats off the subject. my question was if there is going to be online play, cause im not sure if there is going to be.

IP:

Sephiroth
posted November 10, 2001 02:52 PM            
i`ve got a PS2 but I`m not gona play TM on it
because my PC is godly (very good)

IP:

Sephiroth
posted November 10, 2001 02:54 PM            
erp...i forgot to add my little end bit to my reply so here it is

and remember no mercy for the weak

IP: