|
Author Topic:   Re: Mirvs of Steel...
A2597
posted November 07, 2001 03:24 PM            
Well, noticed the one at Jvo's site is still the wrong version, and does not work! so, I have them on my server until I can get ahold of him...
these are tested (Man, the addons folder makes making weapons ALOT easier then it was in the demo!!!)

soo, here you go! http://www.b5-blender.com/MirvsofSteel.zip
(For those that have NOT gotton them working)

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

JVortex
posted November 07, 2001 07:40 PM            
sorry bout that, i thought i had the right version sitting there. ill get it updated...

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

Irascible
posted November 07, 2001 10:05 PM            
I like the weapon A2567456!!@#$#@@@ or whatever the heck your name is..... get a real name!!! (I'm kidding!!!). Seriously though, I do like the weapon - both potent and visually quite fun just to watch - but now that I've installed the working version, it dominates the field. When I play offline Mirvs of Steel comes up about 60% of the time at spawning points. Any idea why???

IP:

Irascible
posted November 07, 2001 10:18 PM            
Wait, I don't actually know that A2597 made the weapon. Oh well.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited November 07, 2001).]

IP:

A2597
posted November 07, 2001 10:25 PM            
DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!
I uploaded the wrong ZIP!!!

you can re-download it, fixed it.
(Or you can go to addons/entities/weapon/missmirv.ent and open it, and change the weight = 10000 to weight = 80

Sorry about that!
*Makes another note to self, deleat old versions of ZIP files BEFORE making new ones!*

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted November 08, 2001 12:23 AM            
I may just not be too bright at the moment... but, now Mirvs of Steel does absolutely nothing. Now it's real hard to find. But, once I do it show ammo and shows ammo being used. But, nothing actually fires. What the dealio?

------------------

IP:

Rex R
posted November 08, 2001 02:06 AM            
well if you take the one that I sent and go to addons\entities\weapons\mirvs.ent open the file with notepad, down near the bottom just before the line that starts 'name = mirvs...' you will find a line that reads 'weight = 200' change the 200 to 80 then save the file. that should fix it. as for the one that does nothing, sounds like it has some bad ent calls

IP:

JVortex
posted November 08, 2001 10:27 AM            
ok, i corrected the version i have and reuploaded.

IP:

A2597
posted November 08, 2001 08:54 PM            
thanks J.

dunno whats up with this weapon, works perfectly for me, and that with it being the ONLY thing in the addons folder... weird.

------------------

IP: