This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Ok....I did my part now it's your turn:)
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 06, 2001 04:58 AM            
I sent Matrix a picture of myself and a bio.He wants to get a lot of people to submit their picture before the release of the BZ mod.I can do it.....so can you Some players have done this already but most haven't.All it takes is a scanner or a digital camera.Lets put a ugly mug with the name

IP:

peeeto
posted November 06, 2001 08:57 AM         
yeah - i had to use a B&W scanner... it worked, but sure makes my nose look xtra big! i'll send it off to Matrix too...

IP:

Sephiroth
posted November 06, 2001 02:13 PM            
1 problem, I don`t have a scaner cos the one I had cinda brock, hehe

and remember tank = target

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted November 06, 2001 03:45 PM            
you guys might get my pic and bio but dont lol

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

Paranor
posted November 06, 2001 04:13 PM            
I've had kids crying in fear from my ugly mug on www.deathmatch-federation.com for a while now. But me thinks I'll send a new one.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 07, 2001 04:30 AM            
Nice pic Peeeto Who's next?We should make it a requirment.Like password protect the server for the DDM and the only way you get the pass is to send your pic to Matrix C'mon guys.Matrix needs the pics.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 07, 2001 04:38 PM            
Hello Mr.Thread.Did you fall down to the bottom?Let me put you back up to the top......

IP:

Venom
posted November 07, 2001 06:34 PM            
why do you need pictures matrix, does it have anything to do with tread marks?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 07, 2001 08:39 PM            
Well,if you are a member of this community it's nice to help people out when they need it.If you're just a player then go play.Matrix is trying to create a spark in this community.He is going to release BZ mod and do all kinds of things to his site at the same time.One of the things he is wanting it pictures of TM players to put on his BIO page.Plus he is bringing his BZ players to DMF and he wants the site to look good and wants to show the BZ players that we are a active community.Thats all.It would be nice if all of the players would contribute something to the community rather than just playing the game.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted November 07, 2001 09:28 PM            
i would send a pic but you guys would just laugh

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 08, 2001 07:09 AM            
thats the idea goku - just go looka my fat head LOL !

seeing someones picture quite often builds more of a friendship, and a getting to know each other feel is more prominent, it brings us closer as a group of people and builds better teamplay.

Of course, if you dont to then nobodys forcing you, but this answers ppl's common curiosity on "what does he or she look like" its also a fun way to communicate

Fun is what where for isnt it lol....

Or is ya just so ugly ya darent LMAO !

Its also a truism that if ppl arrange something for the benefit of others, its common courtesy to take part.... what happens if ppl dont is that they move their area of focus elsewhere which is ultimatley damaging the community.

Successful communities interact and grow, take part in activities n such. Simply logging on for the odd game wont grow tm.

Im doing everything i can for Lda & Tm - are you ?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted November 08, 2001 06:58 PM            
What is needed on the bio's?

Paranor, do you want to use my digital camera?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 08, 2001 09:14 PM            
check out the exdisting ones - lol - goto dmf and click on photo album lol.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 09, 2001 01:55 AM            
thx superunknown, peeeto and bamzippow - good to see someone has the guts to stand up n be seen lol.

IP:

KONG
posted November 09, 2001 02:02 AM            
Peeto is that a pic or did u put your face on the scanner. I always wanted to try that...

looks like a picture.

------------------
also check out the central map site. [URL=http://tmmaps.tripod.com]http://tmmaps.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited November 09, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 09, 2001 04:37 AM            
I just sent my pic to matrix. I did my part, have you?

IP:

peeeto
posted November 09, 2001 01:35 PM         
i used a scanner

my office's small color scanner crapped out a few weeks ago, so i used our B&W network printer/copier. because it only scans B&W (1-bit images), i made the scan, converted the image to grayscale & reduced the size...

scanning small objects works great for taking macro images - try it out! you can also drape colored paper or fabric over the object to give it a cool background (i know, i know, sounds like Martha Stewart, but i saw an article in a photography magazine - honest!)

IP:

Manray
posted November 09, 2001 03:58 PM         
I just checked out the photos and bios on the DDM site. I think this is a great idea! I'll have the wife take a digital photo of me and I'll try to send it in along with a bio by next week. On a side note, I'm back online so I should back on the servers this weekend (finally!).

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted November 09, 2001 04:30 PM            
i guess i'll do it how do i do it ????? (im stupid )

------------------

IP:

peeeto
posted November 09, 2001 04:54 PM         
goku - get a digital image & email it to Matrix. in your email, include some text that you would like Matrix to put next to your picture. done.

IP:

KONG
posted November 11, 2001 11:00 PM            
Hey Peeto, that pic might make a good heightmap with a little blurring.

oh, I sent mine to matrix also. hmm, the anticipation builds

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited November 11, 2001).]

IP:

Neo
posted November 11, 2001 11:38 PM            
Can I send a fake pic like the ones I put up on my own bio? http://www.100megsfree4.com/neos/neosbio.html

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 18, 2001 02:47 AM            
i saw ni added his pic. And goku just told me he sent his in. Come on guys lets get Matrix's photoalbum all TreadMarks stretched out

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted February 07, 2002 05:35 PM            
I thought I would bump this for the new people.

Also get a new pic for Paranor....YIKES!!!

------------------
LOOK MA.....NO FRAGS
DNX-Tiggs, LWA-Aragon, BWL-Paranor and BWL-Tiger.
Family. Redefined.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited February 07, 2002).]

IP:

Sage
posted February 07, 2002 06:14 PM            
Go here for some more bio's Matrix. http://sagetm.tripod.com/zyonenterprisesandassociations/

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2