|
Author Topic:   You know you're having a bad day when.......
=DNX= Matrix
posted November 05, 2001 08:19 PM            
you head for the repair or weapon you want and just before you get there a tank spawns over it.

DRAT !

any more ?

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 05, 2001 08:40 PM            
You know your having a bad day when you jump off a cliff and before you land, you have your sites on the bad guy and you just know it will be the best jump shot you've ever made, but a cruise missle hits you in mid air.

IP:

Irascible
posted November 05, 2001 08:44 PM            
You know you're having a bad day when you're one or two frags ahead of Supe and right then the son of a !@#$%! gets a mother friggin chaotic evil!!!!!
Of course, it's a fantastic day when it happens the other way around.

IP:

YoungSSJ
posted November 05, 2001 09:47 PM            
You know its a bad when, You let lose the most godawful straight from hell missile barage at the enemy with the terrain being torn to pieces, the smoke and fire swirriling together to make a tornado of death in front of you, and when all your ammo is expended and you you know you had to of ripped that guy a new one, he rolls up from out of your crater and hits you with a mass round that makes your tank spin like your dennis quaid in that ship that got shrunk and put into martin shorts body, and for some damn reason you cant get it to stop!!!!

IP:

A2597
posted November 05, 2001 10:15 PM            
YoungSSJ, So YOUR the one I did that to?!?! LMAO!
(If it wasn't you, who WAS that? same exact thing, the tank I hit flew at LEAST three maps...)

You know it's a bad day why you see a matter bomb, a cruise missile, and a nuke flying at you. (I'm serious, this HAS happened to me).

You know it's a bad day when you spaw in the middle of three tanks that ALL have Ramdrills...(That happened before the DDM)

You know it's a GOOD day when you are at ground zero, I mean you SEE the nuke land RIGHT in front of you, all the tanks around you blow up, and you still have 100% health, and this happens five times in one DDM. (Yea...that was luck, and it happened)

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 05, 2001 10:24 PM            
Hehe,Ira,I saw you miffed after the DDM I won.Everybody was saying GG but you said Evil...LOL.I still would have beat you.I only got 3 or 4 frags with the Shadow and you were at 25 when it ended....hehe.

Bad day?Happens quite a bit.Just when I'm about to grab a nuke or material bomb ans somebody spawns on it first,points at me and shoots
BTW Matrix,check your email

IP:

A2597
posted November 05, 2001 10:40 PM            
How to give somebody ELSE a bad day...(Related to SU post)

You hear the sound "A Nuke Has Arrived"

and you see it on a hill, with a tank right next to it. I Run up to it, the tank enters chat mode, I grab the nuke, and I see the message
"And I know where it is!" appear...

point blank range, tanks actually touching, I pull the trigger, nuke flys for all of 0.1 second before hitting the other tank. BOOM!

Now do that same with a cruise missile. LMAO!

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

Irascible
posted November 05, 2001 11:11 PM            
Supe, you think that only happens during the ddm???.... pffft!!!

BTW my confident compadre (pompous son of !@#! ), you wouldn't have automatically won. When I figure I don't stand a chance of winning the round, I'll back off and have fun - snipe or whatever (that is, if I don't leave the server while cursing at the screen... hehe).

That's OK, I still have four 5pm DDMs under my belt (I have screen shots!).... WAIT.... those aren't DDMs!.... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited November 06, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 06, 2001 04:49 AM            
I can honestly say I don't care whether I win or lose.Sure,I do get pissed in a DDM when things aren't going my way or I'm really close to winning and get nothing but bad luck.I like to win but it dosen't bother me when I lose.As long as I have fun doing so.I know that sounds gay that I don't care but it's the truth.Obviously if i spend a fair amount of time talking I don't care about the outcome of the game
Is that all Ira?Hehe....you had me worried about what I'd find as a reply BTW,as a compliment to you I've never seen a new player rise through the ranks as fast as you.You were fragging everybody before I even knew who you were
Keep on Fragg'n

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 06, 2001 12:48 PM            
I remember when Ras couldn't kill me. Now he like says "wheres coax? I want my easy kill now"

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Paranor
posted November 06, 2001 01:51 PM            
Nowadays Ras just looks at me and I'm fragged. Geez!

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited November 06, 2001).]

IP:

Sephiroth
posted November 06, 2001 02:23 PM            
my idea of a bad day is when i`m in the middle of a heap of tanks, blasten them away with an avenger or a shadow keeper and sudenly the @%*%" ammo counter reaches 0 and I am one fraged dude

and remember all must die

IP: