|
Author Topic:   Anyone Play this at last year Dallas CPL?
YoungSSJ
posted November 05, 2001 10:17 AM            
Hey guys, Just wanted to see if there was anyone here who played in the Tread Marks Tournament in last years Dallas CPL.

------------------
The Sleeper has Awakend...I am the Prince of all Saiyans once again

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted November 05, 2001 02:26 PM            
I live in the D/FW area, but didn't hear about this. Any more information, like the date of the next one?
mELON cRACKER

IP:

YoungSSJ
posted November 05, 2001 05:33 PM            
The one i was reffering to was last year for a week in december 17-23 or something, I won that one and got a brand new AMD thunderbird 1.4 GIG computer with the works on the side, the next CPL events are always posted on www.thecpl.com, there is one this summer for counterstrike and one later for AVP2 but they had Tread Marks at the Quake 3 tournament as a side show.

IP:

[TAMU]Savage
posted November 14, 2001 06:05 PM         
I was there with you Young and it wasnt a 1.4 ghz you lying bastard! it was a 1.2, and I still hate you for it

IP:

JL
posted November 15, 2001 01:28 PM            
Random Chaos and I where there. I stood a good chance of winning but RC talked me out of competing for some reason.(It was probly the right thing to do since my ID said sponser on it.) The prize was an an Over Drive PC - OPC-P6 | 1,000 MHz Intel Pentium III Processor with 256MB's of PC133 SDRAM.

I drove there from Tulsa and stayed in the Hyatt Regency where the event was held. They had 10 computers networked together for use with TM during the entire event. It was pretty nice playing multiplayer with zero lag.

IP:

[TAMU]Savage
posted November 18, 2001 02:03 AM         
it WAS a 1000mhz PIII, but Treadmarks company went under and some other company paid for it. It took six months to finally arive and it was a Athlon 1.2ghz with DDR 256mb and a geforce2 GTS

IP: