|
Author Topic:   Yes,that time of the month again:)
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 03, 2001 03:14 PM            
No,not what you think......Short and sweet...no humans on the servers= no fun for people who like to play the game.Everyday this week I had to go to ICQ to get players because when I logged onto the master server,all bots.I play on the servers about the same time almost everynight and I know when players stop playing.Uh,this is like the only game that I play all the time and I'm about to leave TM if things don't start to pick up.I'm just tired.Tired of pulling teeth

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 03, 2001 03:27 PM            
Amen, I played for an hour and a half on Par's Kongs-Map Server, after every game I would stop and check the other servers for ppl... none. My wife had to work so I had free time. I was RULER OF THE AI's!!!! PS Love that Bloodworm map, kong.

IP:

KONG
posted November 03, 2001 03:33 PM            
probably because of the storm pack beta

------------------
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk and if this doesn't work I'm gonna stamp my feet really hard. http://tmmaps.tripod.com

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 03, 2001 03:49 PM            
Okay...I just got back from my road trip and setup another comp. Uploaded the SR beta pack and setup a server for it for testing. Have at it! Will be back on later tonight after I get more sleep. Thanks.

IP:

KONG
posted November 03, 2001 04:03 PM            
your server has major lag. some of the stuff on the beta was not meant for online play

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 03, 2001 04:19 PM            
Sorry Kong,

Just setting up the server so you had someplace to try out the SR pack. Talked to JVortex last night/early this morning about setting up one to work with. I'm sure he'll tell me what to pull so it doesn't lag out.

IP:

KONG
posted November 03, 2001 04:22 PM            
maybe it was just me. dreamer has 1 up also

IP:

JVortex
posted November 03, 2001 09:42 PM            
main problem in there is the boogie ball (which BZP and Dreamer have already removed). removal of the Terraformer would help as well. surprisingly the other weapons seem to not be too bad.

IP:

Irascible
posted November 04, 2001 12:43 AM            
Hmmmm.... I don't doubt what you're saying Supe. Guess I have just been lucky. Seems like there's been a lot of peeps lately. Too many of the good ones in fact. I haven't been winning much as I like lately!!! ...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 04, 2001 01:22 AM            
people muse of listened, 'cause people are on the servers. The DDM server was hasing out serious lag, lets make sure it can handle tommorrows match.

IP:

Karldar
posted November 04, 2001 11:15 AM            
Yeah, I don't know, Supes. Sounds like mebbe it's just bad timing for some of the guys. I've found at least one peep on for the past several days straight.

I know ur not talkin' bout me, Ras. I couldn't even figure out who was killin' me last night half the time. Esp. facing off against you. I been practicin', tho-so watch ur back lol.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 04, 2001 11:21 AM            
What we need is an injection of fun (READ NEW POST)

IP:

Manray
posted November 05, 2001 04:21 PM         
I'd love to be on the servers, but the access point for my wireless network went kaput a couple of weeks ago, so I'm having to use my wife's pc just to take a look at email. I'm hoping to have my system back online in a couple of weeks, then you will see me on the servers on a regular basis. I'm really getting tired of playing the bots on my local system, although it does make for good practice!

IP: