|
Author Topic:   Im back!
Charliey
posted November 03, 2001 01:18 AM            
Hey all, well ive finally got Tread Marks working on my computer again, (long story, but it turns out it was actually Zone Alarm which was screwing it up, but i just couldnt see it).

Anyways, im gonna be playin online again now, not alot, but once or twice a week maybe, so ill see everyone around.

Is there still a Temporal Chaos clan?

Thanks,

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 03, 2001 05:22 AM         
WOW! WB CHUCK!
Yes, TC still exists - sort of, at least.
If you're looking for RC's site - http://treadmarks.0catch.com looks like it.

Dudy, come and tease chuck!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 03, 2001 03:52 PM            
So this is the infamous dude named "Chuck" I see as an AI all the time. Welcome back!

BTW, there WAS a clan called "TC"...

IP:

KONG
posted November 03, 2001 04:08 PM            
welcome back

------------------
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk and if this doesn't work I'm gonna stamp my feet really hard. http://tmmaps.tripod.com

IP:

A2597
posted November 03, 2001 08:53 PM            
WB!

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 03, 2001 11:39 PM            
welcome back, although i think you left when i was becoming more active.

IP:

JVortex
posted November 04, 2001 02:06 AM            
ahhhh, would this be the "Tred Edit" Chuck? in that case a big welcome back to ya!!!

if not the welcome back anyhow, lol

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

Paranor
posted November 04, 2001 10:27 AM            
Hi!

IP:

Charliey
posted November 10, 2001 01:37 AM            
Yep, im "Tread Edit" Chuck.

Its kinda funny, just once i get it working, i get really busy. Im on the stage crew at my school, and were just getting ready for our musical, which means lots of work, so i wont be playing much till december i think.

About Tread Edit, its got some bugs in it, and im not really sure why, and right now i dont have time to try and fix it. Sorry to anyone who wants to use it.

Yeah, TC is pretty much gone, none of the old members play much any more, maybe when i start playing a bit more ill join another clan.

Ive got AI's named after me? cool, thats great, lol.

IP:

Karldar
posted November 10, 2001 03:54 AM            
WB, Chuck! It's good to see some of the old treads around. Saw Cell at the DDM, I think. Moriarty's around again. Hmm, can't seem to get rid of Dudy and Kaeto, either. And, of course, that Dreamer guy shows up every so often .

EDIT: Just realized that it might seem like I'm callin' myself a TM old-timer, but these guys are well before my time, FYI .
------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

[This message has been edited by Karldar (edited November 10, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 10, 2001 05:41 AM            
your an oldie Karldar. a year plus being an active TM board member plus 200+ posts. That makes you a TM legend for sure

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Cell
posted November 10, 2001 09:24 AM         

Good to see you back, Charliey!

Just put me down in the active reserves column, guys. I don't play as often as I used to, but I'm trying to play more often.

Everyone I've seen playing online now are unbelievably good players,(especially that new guy, Coax) it's a blast!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 10, 2001 03:54 PM            
I'm such a newb

One day I hope to be brave enough to get off single player mode and go on the internet servers.

IP:

synack
posted November 10, 2001 04:47 PM         
hmmmm, based on coax's criteria, another 10 days and I'll be an oldie. Seems like longer than a year on the BBS - probably because I've gone back and done a lot of reading of old, old posts. Lotta great classic stuff in the archives. Some of Dudy's classic cookie dough crazed rantings are the stuff of greatness.

IP: