|
Author Topic:   Black Beach Map
wolfman
posted October 31, 2001 01:51 PM            
Hi
Looking for where the above referenced map is located at - found it once, but did not save it - great map to whoever made it

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 01, 2001 12:27 AM            
I don't know about black beach, but I released one called Black Dune.

IP:

wolfman
posted November 01, 2001 01:50 PM            
Hi
That's is probably the one- is it still available - thanks. JT

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 01, 2001 02:05 PM            
Yes, I will email it to you, let me know if it was not the one you were looking for.

IP:

wolfman
posted November 01, 2001 03:52 PM            
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Those are the maps that I was looking for. The other two maps you sent me were great - Oasis is very cool and the 19th Hole was a totatl blast - you made golfing much funner lol Thanks again JT

IP:

Irascible
posted November 01, 2001 05:08 PM            
Kev,

Do you have a website to download from?

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 01, 2001 05:20 PM            
Here is my temporary download site. I am almost thru with my web site which will be called TM-Central. Which I will host from work, so I will have plenty of room.

http://www.geocities.com/kevlarr1/

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted November 01, 2001 08:03 PM            
There is another site you can download some new maps from also.
The site is tmmaps.tripod.com check it out and let Kong or I know what you think. We are maintaining it jointly for the time being.

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 01, 2001 11:22 PM            
Thanks wolfman, in the golf course, I made two custom mesh's, the club house and the flags on the greens. I don't even like golf but when I saw the map would make a good golf course I started on the 3d work. Without em, its just a bumpy green map.

The space map Final Frontier, is really just a novelty map. It is basically flat but it has a custom skybox and ground texture to give it a space feel. Kind of like driving in a huge planetarium. it is so dark most of the time you can't see which direction the arrow is pointing, that why there is ammo everywhere!! It was really done just for fun. It might make a good map for Voyager and Warbird though.

Dm Oasis is my favorite. It just has a good look and feel to it. It has four distinct area of battle, with four little oasis's so a lot of ppl could play it at once. But I noticed Sailor released one tonight on the TM Maps site with the same name. So we'll have to figure something out with the name. I guess my maps will be posted there too, I sent them to Kong this afternoon. Kong has a couple of new maps too. I'm glad there will finally be a place to find all TM maps. Now someone needs to make a site for all tanks and weapons. Or is that JV's job.

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 02, 2001 12:08 AM            
Forgot signature link...
[edit]
oops

[This message has been edited by Kevlar (edited November 02, 2001).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted November 02, 2001 12:11 AM            
Forgot Signature link....

------------------

---------------------
http://www.geocities.com/kevlarr1/

IP:

JVortex
posted November 02, 2001 01:24 AM            
heh, in theory thats my job but i havent been able to keepo up with it lately. im hoping to be replaced soon. luckily not too many new weapons have come out lately.

IP: