|
Author Topic:   DMF ladder
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 29, 2001 08:38 PM            
Ok,I forgot that I had challenged everybody for the DMF ladder and I guess everybody forgot as well Soooooooo,here is my proposal:Ladder matches are to take place after the Sunday things.In other words,those that stay for the 4th game will be playing for ladder rankings.This is by no means the only ladder match.You are encouraged to get one started anytime you want.I want to hold them after the DDM's since there is very little community involvment in the DMF ladder and also wuite a bit stay after the DDM is over and keep on playing.Matrix works hard getting these things up and running.Show a little respect and make it worthwhile to him.

IP:

Paranor
posted October 30, 2001 12:59 PM            
4th game idea works for me!

However, this will be the 5th time I've asked how a ladder and ladder matches work. So why should I play if I don't know what the heck I'm doing?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 30, 2001 07:03 PM            
all ya need to do is visit the dmf and enter the ladder page where these instructions have been scrolling unendingly for months

perhaps my instructionset is too complex - ill try to simplify it a bit - but full instructions on haow to play ladder matches are quite surprisingly on the ladder page of the dmf site LMAO

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted October 31, 2001 04:13 PM            
I hate to seem amazingly ignorant, but what is the address of the DMF ladder site? I am fairly new to the boards and the online TM scene.
Thanks
mELON cRACKER

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 31, 2001 06:53 PM            
http://www.deathmatch-federation.com/

IP: