|
Author Topic:   Wedding Bells !
The Weatherman
posted October 28, 2001 01:35 PM         
I just found out from a server chat that our very own Karldar is getting hitched next Saturday! Congrats, K! I just hope she still lets you play ! On the other extreme, what is the record for going from a Newly Wed to joining the TM widows support group?

IP:

ni
posted October 28, 2001 02:18 PM            
Congrats K!!! Not seen u on the servers lately... I think the honeymoon's supposed to b after the wedding.. lol!! j/k

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 28, 2001 03:20 PM            
congratulations

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 28, 2001 03:44 PM            
Saw him on the servers last night.It had been a long time since I had seen him before last night.Congrats Karldar.Make sure she knows that you have to spend Q time with TM and it's not that you don't luv her

IP:

peeeto
posted October 28, 2001 03:52 PM         
welcome to the club, Karldar!

IP:

Karldar
posted October 28, 2001 05:34 PM            
Thanks, guys. I forgot that WM said he was gonna post something about it-LOL! As far as post-wedding TM goes, I'm gonna try to show up for the DDM the day after we're hitched. Is that too soon...? Guess I'll find out-hehe.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 28, 2001 06:37 PM            
Yea, you might be there. But you might be sleeping on the sofa that night!! lol

Congrats to you and your soon to be wife.
Good Luck.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2001 09:23 PM            
hehehehe Gotta love those server logs congrationi karldariano !

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted October 28, 2001 10:20 PM            
hey nice 1 guy , hey im no star trek fan but i do know a klingon once made a very true statement once when his wife let his pet razor bak out of its kennel cos she hated it
"the firsy blood has been drawn" he sed, lol i hope it dont come to that when your playin TM and she pulls out the P.C power soccet heh heh

good luk guy

------------------
Grind & Click , Lock & Load

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 28, 2001 10:25 PM            
Best wishes - saw you in the DDM - looks like she allowed you out for that at least. Enjoy the new life, its been about 31 years for me, see if you can reach that goal. LOL.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP: