|
Author Topic:   Attention ParaVlad
Neo
posted October 27, 2001 03:06 AM            
Would you chaps be interested in partaking in an informal 2v2 against Robu1 and I? I know that Supercoax are looking for a duo to challenge, but I don't think RobuNeo is quite prepared to face them again...

This would be just for fun and practice.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 27, 2001 04:50 AM            
Drat!!!!!!!!!I think they're starting to form an alliance Supercoax still wants to face two people in the near future.Why don't you guys go at it and the winner faces Supercoax this Thursday.....sound good?
Sry guys,last night I left to reconnect only my ISP wouldn't let me

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 27, 2001 05:26 AM            
I won't be able to play this Thursday because i have a electro-magnetism midterm in physics on friday. Maybe you paravlad and robuneo can play in that time slot this thursday, and face off a week from thursday.

IP:

Neo
posted October 27, 2001 02:54 PM            
I'd really prefer if the match doesn't count as an elimination round or anything like that. I just want to play. It's just meant to be for practice.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 27, 2001 03:13 PM            
Supercoax needs practice too.We challenge anybody to a 2v2 just for fun and practice

IP:

Neo
posted October 28, 2001 10:42 AM            
Guess they don't want to play.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 28, 2001 03:52 PM            
See how hard it is to get two people to play.Thats why I get so frustrated.......Maybe you'd have better luck ICQing them since I'm not sure how often they check the boards.
On a side note me,Ira,Vlad,Robu had a mock 2v2 last night after you left.It was SuperVlad vs Irabu Needless to say we got our butts kicked.True....I don't think we were taking it as seriously as we would if it was offical,but at least it was fun to do it.So if you see 3 people in a game ask if they want to do 2v2.You can always ask me to be your partner or your enemy.ICQ is usually up if I'm wanting to or about to play.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 28, 2001 05:50 PM            
ira likes being called ras. So it'll be rasbu, roras, rasro? Something like that.

IP: