|
Author Topic:   October.............
Venom
posted October 23, 2001 09:02 PM            
I heard the BZ mod was suppose to come out this month. It hasn't come out yet and i'm starting to worry. October is sure flying by fast.............

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 24, 2001 01:02 AM            
dont worry yourself...... im making it and having lots of probs converting the weapons over------- bear with me....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 24, 2001 04:41 AM            
Wish I could help you out.Maybe I can help you on your next TM mod...hehe.I am trying to get modding 101 down right now.Or better yet you can help ME on my CTF mod that probablly won't ever exist Boy,do I have ideas though.Nothing you haven't seen in other DYF games but stuff you haven't senn in TM for sure.I'm in no rush for the BZ mod.I know you want it perfect before you release it.BTW,if you need somebody to test weapons..........

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 24, 2001 11:30 AM            
CTF, i dunno how to even make a ctf map yet - ive posted on the subject several times and nobody replied so i just left it for dead.

yeah want it as near as damnit perfik b4 release.... i dont like releasing buggy stuff.... prob is since its my first release, and a group effort at that with converting formats n stuff..... there will prob be some sloppy mod files left wandering around.....

since i dont know how to find them or filter them out i guess they will just have to stay... but i intend upgrading the bz mod as i learn , adapt and aquire / design new ships / races.

IP: