|
Author Topic:   Parasuper sweeps
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 19, 2001 04:42 AM            
We won two and forfeited the 3rd.Now...........coax,can you play next Thurs?Then once again I'm asking 2 people to take on Supercoax.And I hope it's not like pulling teeth this time.Just two little players.I'm not letting this 2v2 thing die again!!!If you own a copy of TM you are qualified to play against us and I'm going to ask you if it goes like it has in the past and nobody had signed up by Wednesday!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 19, 2001 03:11 PM            
Ahem........

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 19, 2001 04:10 PM            
What time Thursday? I can play at 8 :00 pm EST.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited October 19, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 19, 2001 11:28 PM            
Hope you mean from 8EST till whenever caus it's at 11EST.I don't get home from work until 10 or 10:30EST

IP:

KONG
posted October 20, 2001 12:10 AM            
read my post dude
Parasupe sweeps? cool but did u sign anyone else up for the Dmf ladder? did u help a ne player to get registered on DMF as a lone wolf?

come and get me guys?

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited October 20, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited October 20, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 20, 2001 04:21 AM            
Hey Kong,lay off the shrooms man.....I have no idea what you post means.Are you asking me if I've participated in the ladder?Have I recruited people?Why........?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 20, 2001 05:09 AM            
peace, I responded here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001488.html

I'll be there this Thursday

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 21, 2001 07:39 PM            
To the top.Why is it so hard to find 2 players?

IP:

ni
posted October 21, 2001 08:50 PM            
Cos some of us can't make 11 EST, or 4AM GMT to b precise

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 22, 2001 07:40 AM            
I would love to play Super but that is way to late for me. By the time I finish playing and get to bed, it will give me 4 hours of sleep. That is not enough. I will play sometime when I have a Friday off.

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted October 22, 2001 02:40 PM            
Super,
I should be up for some games on Thursday. The 25th, right? I am in Texas, so it will be midnight, but that is cool by me. I am usually on around then.
mELON cRACKER

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 22, 2001 03:36 PM            
Melon Cracker - 11 EST is only 10 PM your time. You are an hour earlier than Eastern Standard Time. So you won't be as sleepy as you thought!

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 22, 2001 04:38 PM            
I know it's a bad time for people but I figured we have enough people that live on the West side that the time wouldn't be bad for them.I'm Central so I'll be playing at 10.If you live in California it's only 8.Maybe we can move it to another day next time so it won't be so much of a problem.How does Wednesday nights at 8EST sound?It's still have to be Thursday 11ESt this week though.I'd have to find out if that time is ggod for coax though....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 22, 2001 05:55 PM            
I won't be able to play next week because i habe a midterm next friday, so pick whatever time is most convenient. This Thursday at 8pst I'm there for sure

IP:

Paranor
posted October 22, 2001 08:01 PM            
I play DDM every Sunday, teach every tuesday nights and bowl every other week so sometime in there I have to play with Parawife and the Parakids. Starting to sound like Batman with this batmobile and Batphone calling his Batgirlfriend.

But the week of 11/05 I'm in Chicago for a week so I'm on each night! wahoo!

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited October 22, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 22, 2001 11:54 PM            
Well coax,If we get two players to play this thursday it'll still have to be at 11EST.After this one(if it ever gets off the ground ),we can maybe try changing the date to Wednesday so I can be on earlier.Remember people,you can start having your own 2v2 games at whatever time you want to.You just have to play and defeat Supercoax to dethrown us and I believe we are still going to try to challenge two people each week until coax says he can't,we get beat,or people lose intrests again

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 25, 2001 10:51 PM            
is this still happening?

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 25, 2001 11:33 PM            
And who are we supposed to be fighting?Ourselves?Looks like 2v2 has died once again Don't understand why since it only takes 2 people to play against us.There are 2 people that play TM right?

IP:

Neo
posted October 25, 2001 11:47 PM            
I think people are discouraged by the fact that nobody can win against you guys. I know I am.

IP:

Neo
posted October 25, 2001 11:57 PM            
I mean, I know they say winning isn't everything, but it's just depressing to lose every time.

IP:

Karldar
posted October 26, 2001 07:58 AM            
Well, speaking for myself and my pie - I would love to have a 2v2 since I'm back in the TM world again. Unfortunately, I work Sun-Thu, 2145-0730 EST. That's why I haven't put in much of an appearance at the Sun DDM's. Gotta get ready for work, don'tchaknow....

Lemme know if you're up for a weekend 2v2, Super and I'll try to grab a partner. Fri or Sat's the best I can do unless we play before the DDM on Sun.

------------------
I like pie!

IP: