This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  |
Author Topic:   Is there Anybody OUT THERE?
Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 07:57 PM            
Where have all the players gone? Haven't played these sites before, but surly someone plays 'em. Mods as well, why? who's using them?, can't see anyone.
Can't LDA trade all these sites 4 1 decent game, or is Treadmarks abandonwares now, c'mon Giz a Game!!!!

------------------
How can anyone be so mean that they're glad the Demo server's gone! Gain something do you? or is it that it's now the same as these.... EMPTY! and LAAAAGGGGGY y y y . .y .. y `-{

IP:

KONG
posted October 18, 2001 08:13 PM            
must be our little friend, who doesn't want to pay for the full game

just change your name to leach

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited October 18, 2001).]

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:14 PM            
Hey Marm! They must play sometime, I've seen pics of a game called a DDM they played, thay had guns and tanks and stuff and people on there as well!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:16 PM            
PIC'S!!!! that's just to prove they played a game before.

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:22 PM            
Yikes! there's more people on here than the games.

What does he mean, pay for the game? Pay to play servers?

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:26 PM            
You spoke too soon Marm, he edited the post, he meant to pay again for the full game, there must be a version 2 out, so much for the 1.5 upgrade to 1.6, tell Psycobabble to not bother!

IP:

Neo
posted October 18, 2001 08:27 PM            
Guido?

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:29 PM            
Oh, I see. I thought you had to pay on these severs, that would of explained why they're all empty, they didn't want to pay for a game.

Neither would I when there's nobody on them!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted October 18, 2001 08:35 PM            
Wow! someone else, We'll out number the bots before long.

If you get this far Psycobabble, still download all patches, we might get someone to play if we play our cards right!

We hates to lose, but we can't when no-one's around, can we, hmmm?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 18, 2001 08:37 PM            
dont be a prat lol - u dont need to pay to play !!!!!!

but there are several key times that people gather online - had you looked at www.deathmatch-federation.com you would know that as its the central community links and info site.

sunday DDM's - sunday 8pm EST
wednesdays - DMF Ladders - (times vary)
you could also go so far as to post here and arrange a game

just my 2p hope that helps - if u dont have the full version cd - youve no chanse - lol as for mods - everybody uses em man ! where are you - the twilight zone !!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 18, 2001 08:42 PM            
Hey Marmalizer,

Game's on...where are you? Unless you're too scared to get fragged... Come on out and play...

BamZipPow
...how things get fragged

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 18, 2001 08:52 PM            
sounded like 2 people conversing with each other. At least it wasn't 3 . We don't like board flamers here so don't post such repeated junk okay. As if my post aren't junk too

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Psychobabble
posted October 18, 2001 09:13 PM            
Hey!, I've already patched everything and it's working just 'peachy',(LOL) sheesh you were right about the servers, seen more life on two day old grumble pie.
I know you're probably gone now Marmalizer cos the state portal isn't open long, but maybe tomorrow we'll kick some life into these flippen' servers eh? Cor Blimey, We'll melt 'em when Grunt & Peachy get here! Please don't let them bring Jeckel and Hyde or none of us will be safe! (or win a game )

Oh and I also saw them pics, They still play with bots! but i think some must be in a gang or something with a similar name, like =DFX=Sandtex, =DFX=Supergnome, =DFX=Tigger and stuff, coooll!

Till tomorrow, Luv and bullets to Quargle and Hunch ( he's a lamb at heart ) LOL. ;P

------------------
Bad spellers of the world untie!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 18, 2001 10:39 PM            
It's SPAM but he does have a point.Don'y worry newbie types......there should be people on before too long.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 19, 2001 10:40 AM            
hey psycho - dfx is a winamp plugin - HAHAHAHA !

*cough* another clan would be cool tho - lets grow the community

ps:
"sounded like 2 people conversing with each other. At least it wasn't 3 . We don't like board flamers here so don't post such repeated junk okay. As if my post aren't junk too " - this from mr "BIO GUEST" himself - LMAO ! g1 coax ya old bugger you

IP:

Rex R
posted October 19, 2001 12:06 PM            
I confess we're all part of a vast conspiracy to hide the true servers, and conceal our actions from outsiders. what we are really doing is *********-classified. thats why we mustn't use our actual names

IP:

Kevlar
posted October 19, 2001 12:32 PM            
Now you did it Rex. Now everyone knows.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 19, 2001 01:37 PM            
ya rex - man now the cats outa the bag - sheesh ! LOL

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 19, 2001 04:17 PM            
=DFX= Tigger?!?!?!?!?

These two ever hear of ICQ????

IP:

Kevlar
posted October 19, 2001 05:08 PM            
These Two??? There's three if you count him twice. I mean he does answer his own questions.

IP:

JVortex
posted October 19, 2001 05:29 PM            
quote:
There's three if you count him twice.

im not exactly sure why but that line just tickled the hell outta me, lol.

kinda like "hand me that piano." just something you dont hear very often.

IP:

Kevlar
posted October 19, 2001 05:35 PM            
Exactly

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 19, 2001 08:52 PM            
lol. gives a whole new meaning to "talking to oneself". Mybe he was writing a diary.

IP:

KONG
posted October 19, 2001 08:53 PM            
are we being tested?

maybe these are supe's two friends from the demo server?

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited October 19, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 19, 2001 11:24 PM            
Thanks a lot Kong,see you how you think about me! I haven't played on that demo server in 6 months,even if it was still up I wouldn't go there.I do miss some really nice guys who could probably give any full version a player a run for their money.Anyway,this thread sounds like a Dudymasish,Gokuish,GoldAntish type of thread

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3