|
Author Topic:   Clan Battle
Paranor
posted October 15, 2001 11:37 AM            
Anyone up for a "for the record" clan battle? With WM out I'm wondering how well BWL can do. But Turdheart isn't avail so it could be an even break.

Speaking of Turdheart - anyone hear from him?

I'm thinking a day during the week of November 5-9 (M-F). starting at or anytime after 7:00 PM EST.

Please post what days and time ranges work for you and I'll compile what works best for the most that respond.

Matrix, how many of your peeps read this BB to know about this?

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 15, 2001 03:55 PM            
I am avaible after 7:00 pm EST. Anyday.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 15, 2001 03:59 PM            
Wed are the only nights I can get on that early during the week.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted October 15, 2001 04:02 PM            
8 PM EST anyday i can come hopefully

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 15, 2001 05:08 PM            
weekends work best for me since school started.

IP:

Nemzad
posted October 15, 2001 08:09 PM         
Thurs., Friday and Saturday 5:00 p.m. till I can't stay awake will work for me.
Want to make it a clan vs clan ladder game?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 15, 2001 08:33 PM            
far as i know neoki frightened titan off.... nukem and widow dont post here cos thyre not mainstream players.... a couple of others dont post here either - but the ones who matter... DO.

btw - on the dmf theres a note on the tournaments page about a 24hr slog it out-a-thon.... any mod - any server - all battles scores taken for the tourney if youre taking part - only dmf registered members may take part.

date is undecided - maybe we can take yours as a warm up - i was thinking about 3rd week in nov.

plenty of time to get as many ppl on as many servers as possible - be great pr...

IP:

peeeto
posted October 15, 2001 08:41 PM         
tuesday evenings from approx. 7pm to 9:30pm EST are best for me. i might be able to arrange something for a monday or thursday evening approx. 6:30pm to 8:30pm EST.

wednesday evenings are completely out for me, as are friday evenings and weekends.

IP:

Paranor
posted October 22, 2001 02:22 PM            
So I take it with the lack of response - now that summer is over we are all too busy? bummer but I can understand!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 22, 2001 05:07 PM            
Nah..........you just got to bug'm We TM playing have short term memory.You got to keep bumping the post up to the top.I say just throw out a time(Wedneday nights ) and see how that goes.I found it's better to ask to show up at a certain time rather than asking what time is the best,because you aren't going to find two people that agree on the time.

IP: