|
Author Topic:   WM update and Where's the Love?
The Weatherman
posted October 14, 2001 01:31 PM         
Hi Treads,
By now you must have noticed that I haven't been contribtuing my usual 5 posts per day. I have given up TM cold Turkey for a while in order to get my @$$ graduated. My timeline is looking at finishing sometime in Febuary. My 2v2 server is up and I can host DDMs if needed and given a day lead time.

I just started reading the post today and I am suprised by the way this whole appropriate forum for a post thing has gotten out of hand. It looks really bad. How about everyone just stop pointing out when a post is in the wrong place, or if you do, do so with kindness. The arguments I have seen are much worse thaen having a few out of category posts. If you have andy personal things going on, you should settle them on ICQ, not on the BBS (there is no forum for that )

Anyroad, Happy Bday Dreamer and I miss you guys.
-WM

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 14, 2001 03:49 PM            
Hehe,see how this place gets out of hand when you go away.If your trying to quit coldturkey then I guess there's no point in asking you ro show up this Sunday I do have a question to ask u,is there anyway you can make the 2v2 private every Thursday.We tried it last Thursday when it was up for the public and people where joining about every 5 minutes.Really throws the momentum off when you have to stop the game 3 or 4 times.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 14, 2001 08:20 PM            
you get grad m8 n best wishes for that....... sorry im coming over strong but as clan leader i stick up for my own - specially when landed on for no reason by people such as NonKi.

I explain - got this from titan (writes in netspeak so u may have a few probs with the shortened wording):

"Matrix

I posted new message on the bord at www.treadmarks.com and was told that this was not the rite place for that stuff. The Topic at the top of the site sed "TODAYS DISCUSSION - TREADMARKS" so I thought that it was the rite place. But bein told that it wasn't has got me a littl confused. Is it the rite or rong place to b. I don't want to bothr any of the guys if its rong"

now u put urself in that situation as a newbie - kinda feel like being knocked around with wrong info and wonder why u bother huh ? i know i would.... everyone else was terrific and welcoming...

IP:

Rex R
posted October 14, 2001 09:40 PM            
well cosidering all the posts about; supercoax, ddm, next,2 vs 2 etc. I would think that titan's post was as on topic as any of those.
Neoki
why don't you jump all over superunknown and his 'come get me' type posts?
that said. matrix would you be so kind as to tell titan that he is as welcome to post as anybody else and appearently some ppl occasionally get up on the wrong side of the bed(and then take it out on others)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 14, 2001 11:41 PM            
Delete me Mr.Moderator

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited October 14, 2001).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 15, 2001 06:57 AM            
No no no, Mr. Moderator wants you to suffer embarrassment... :-

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 15, 2001 01:18 PM         
I was just meaning that disagreements are more easily untangled in private than in public ... people are usually less defensive and more inclined to reason out of a public BBS. Not that this would work with a true Guido :P .

NP, Supe, I will send the 2v2 server underground on Wed. nite. Let me know if it is still public come Thursdays.

IP: