|
Author Topic:   Oh My God, I'm a master of Destruction!!!:)
NeoKi
posted October 13, 2001 04:49 PM            
Now this is about my new mod, It's called R.A.M and it's AWESOME. Now I know how JVortex felt when he finished the Das Tornado. RAM stands for Remote Aimed Meteorits You see when I started working on this weapon, I failed once and gave up, then I decided to try once more, and here it is: R.A.M. Now I now this belongs in the other forum, but this isn't about a mod, it's about not giving up and working hard to achieve your goals. Well anuff with that crap, WeatherMan, could you run another mod server Oh and here's wht my mod does, it drops a small stream of meteorits from a height around 90m, which is about 300ft, when they hit, each on creats a small mound, nut when alot hit, it becomes a big mound
And let me tell you how good it is, first try, Nailer

------------------
Sushi

IP:

A2597
posted October 13, 2001 05:49 PM            
heh, I did something simular right before my HardDrive crashed. it spewed different types of meteors, from about 500 height.

it spewed 1000 tanks guns
about 500 inverse dirt balls (Left crater)
about 100 bigger ones, leaving a hold about the size of a tank
10 nuke powered meteors (Unmodified nuke)
and 1 BIG one. it was LAG CITY when the big one arrived. it was a sprite that was 100 wide. when it hit, EVERYONE died.

then there was a few more seconds of tankgun sized ones and it was over after about 30 seconds.

never released it.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 13, 2001 06:29 PM            
Those arn't meteors, thats a: see how much I can pack into a weapon idea. And it's a good thing you didn't relese it, JV would have probably been bugging you on why you relesed this non-mod. You know one of the great things about this weapon, it's server friendly, that is if only one or two are being used one at a time.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

JVortex
posted October 13, 2001 06:38 PM            
heh, i havent been THAT hard on u NeoKi . (have I?)

and just to clear it up, i didnt make the tornado. i did the models for it and tweaked it to make it more TM friendly (was originally designed for LAN play). the tornados original author is Target.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2001 08:15 PM            
"Now I now this belongs in the other forum"

too right neoki.... any idea how daft you look right now ?

IP:

Neo
posted October 13, 2001 08:25 PM            
Daft Punk!

...just like me.

[This message has been edited by Neo (edited October 13, 2001).]

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 14, 2001 07:36 PM            
Now wht would be cooler, a Meteor weapon or a Lightning weapon.

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 15, 2001 06:43 AM            
Heh, think about it, you can have an auto tracking turret that fires plasma bolts by making a projectile that track prefectly (Precisely and accurately) for a millisecond so that they go semi in your direction... I've wanted this with a lot of spewers that people made, and daggnabit, I'll post this and see what comes up, hopefully for the better. And what about the lightning bolt... not to difficult, IMHO... just have the same tracking thing as stated above but make the projectile respew itself after 5 seconds or so, give it the explosphere of the laser only shortened a tad (understatement), and make the spews have a 1 in 4 chance of ending, so that we don't have some nasty forever lasting bolts that only go when they get someone, that's another weapon. Also, let's all reaslize that the shadow keeper is supposed to be a lightning bolt weap already... DAGGNABBIT! This is supposed to go in the modding forum, can't somebody stop me from brain storming in these "general" (HAH!) posts?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 15, 2001 10:37 AM            
*S******* lol *LAUGH* - *cough* Ahem....

whatever location dudy lol..... ibe been trying to make such a lightning weapon to mimic the "Bolt Buddy" from bz.. so far met with little or no success - mind u im new at weapons so bear with me.

IP:

A2597
posted October 15, 2001 12:09 PM            
*Gets on all fours and charges Matrix*

"Whats that you say? wrong kind of "Bear"?"

*Walks away sheepishly while whistling*

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP: