This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Playin TM
DNX-Titan
posted October 13, 2001 07:06 AM            
Hello guys. Dus any1 wanna play me at TM. If any1 wants a game please post new topic on messagebord or email me anytime. It wud b gr8 to hear from u.

DNX-Titan

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 13, 2001 09:50 AM            
You don't post this stuff here. And if you wan't to play someone, use ICQ.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2001 10:18 AM            
Neoki, they guys new, cut some slack ok ! hard enough to find players without you driving em all onto icq !!!!

be nice !!!

this forums all about tm, playing it etc - i say post !!

if ya doint attempt to get into the community, how the hell ppl gonna know who u are and arrange matches - more so what if they dont have icq - or if u dont want em to post how they gonna tell ppl their number....

use a bit of common sence huh ! plenty to go round !

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 13, 2001 11:02 AM            
I'm just saying that because he should know.
I mean, there's a forum for this kind of stuff.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

KONG
posted October 13, 2001 11:08 AM            
hey titan, bout time we heard from you. seen your bio on dmf site for a long time now. u shouldn't tell everyone that u know matrix,LOL. welcome aboard, see you on the servers.

neoki- this is the forum for all things TM

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted October 13, 2001 01:35 PM            
welcome- hope to fragg you soon

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted October 13, 2001 01:35 PM            
welcome- hope to fragg you soon

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 13, 2001 02:31 PM            
Welcome to the community Titan. I hope my tank doesn't fall into your gravitational pull

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Paranor
posted October 13, 2001 02:43 PM            
Yo.

IP:

Kevlar
posted October 13, 2001 02:55 PM            
Welcome Titan.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 13, 2001 07:19 PM            
Welcome Titan. Hope to see you Sunday night DDM.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2001 08:13 PM            
neoki, im curious.... if he should post here then where do u suggest... hes not a modder so that forums out, and he doesnt have a specific "style of play" yet, hes a good friend that got tm and wanted toi join in the community - thx guys for the big hug welcome.........

well neoki - where should we post topics like "anyone want to play" ?

im listening..... we all are......

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 13, 2001 11:30 PM            
Now entering the ring,weighing in at 20 and one half metric tons.......TTTIIIIITTTTTAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Good to have ya.I only hope that your name has nothing to do with the TN Titans....lol...then I'll have to kill you over and over and over and over.

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 14, 2001 12:20 AM            
in the general forun, now I notice your sticking up for Titan but there's no need for this, i'm just saying that this isn't the forum for this type of stuff. Now i'm gettin irritated by this crap though, If you don't like it, then you and Titan fight me and whoever in a 2vs2 battle and will settle this little argument that way and Titan can get his little battle.>

------------------
Sushi

[This message has been edited by NeoKi (edited October 14, 2001).]

IP:

ni
posted October 14, 2001 08:44 AM            
lol... charming!! Coming from the guy who for his first month :

suggested already implemented styles of play... here,
still talks about modding... here,
spams constantly, or used to... here and,
gratuitously slates for being 'new'!!

is this..a...'general' discussion for Treadmarks.. or have a read wrong since march?

C where the title of this particulare board says general discussion 'Treadmarks' is where you post about general thoughts and often welcomes for people new to the community!

this whole forum is for other LDA games and Titan made it quite clear he wanted to play someone at TREADMARKS... so why not in the Treadmarks section of the forum?

General's for things deemed irrelevant for any of the said games and for general chat/discussion!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 14, 2001 10:56 AM            
Dang'it Ni, don't make me kick your ahhs too,
see this is wht makes no sence, your doing wht you claim me to be doing, baggering ppl about where they should post. I know one of the first things you guys did when I joined the TM board: "get ICQ". Now listen, that last post wasn't about my new mod, it was about working hard and not giving up.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 14, 2001 11:13 AM            
tell ya what neoki... lets me n u battle this out on icq with all ports open no firewalls - use any tools at your disgression. i hate to lower the tone of this forum but u have a big mouth and crap ass attitude toward new people.

and if u push me - i WILL sort you out.

now do everyone 2 favours:

1 - start practicing what u preach.
2 - stop hammering down on new ppl.

i told ppl to get icq cos its what we (dnx) as a clan use for general off the forum news bullitins, password chages, meeting notifications and general clan announcements that arnt restricted to just tm.

now lets talk about your head - move it or loose it.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 14, 2001 11:16 AM            
ps - myself and others are working real hard to get tm moving and motivate ppl froim the demo server to go out and buy tm.

next time u land hard on a newbies head expect me to land on yours twice as hard.

now lets get back to the game and stop this crap thread - ive said what most others were thinking.

and if u fancy your chances on icq with me - bring it on

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 14, 2001 12:38 PM            
You know Matrix, I'm gonna have to hand it to ya, you got me there, but...... you really don't wan't to fight me Mister, because unlike all the other you may have come across, I play rough. Now if you wan't, i'll quit this little argument, but only if you say your sorry for calling me an ass and play me (one on one). Oh and one other thing, Cheese and grits, beans may split, but when it's time, you'll be mine.
Muwahahahaha.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

TM BIO Guest 1
posted October 14, 2001 12:46 PM            
cmon you guys, pleez stop it. every body makes posting mistakes. although there is no excuse for slamming new members. all are welcome here. help them, don't embaress them

OOPS how did i do that? Need to have a talk with the TM Bio Guest God. lol

[This message has been edited by TM BIO Guest 1 (edited October 14, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 14, 2001 08:25 PM            
Tel ya what neoki - admid u did wrong, appologise to titan for being an ass... and we can get on with life.....

you know full well ive not played online fpor months because ive beem working on the bz mod so a 1 on 1 is outa the question.

but if you would rather try me on icq im more than willing...20 years of computer experience behind me and trust me u dont ever want me on your personal ass... now appologise to my member "titan" and we can carry on... your goof - just admit it and be nice in future.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 14, 2001 09:13 PM            
Don't worry NeoKi we all still like you. The community for some reason likes to single people out and attack them at times. Just apologize and everyone else will start to apologize to you and then everyone can be happy.

General rule of thumb be nice to newbies. When you first started posting I could of slammed you for many-many-many things.

::Wondering who posted as the TM Bio Guest?::

IP:

ni
posted October 14, 2001 09:25 PM            
ok... you totally missed my point, NeoKi but Rixy's done the low stuff lol!!

Back to the original thread... Hey Titan.. would love to be involved in a few 2v2 matches...come thursday!!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 14, 2001 11:13 PM            
First, please shut up ni, second: Baka Tabi Goman, which in Japanese means I'm very sorry, Titan and Matrix. Anyway, to show you how sorry I am, I will donate one of my mods to the BZ project.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 15, 2001 02:51 AM            
first up i accept ur appology and were all cool again... dunno about ni or titan but theyre good guys so should be ok...

airs clear now -slapped hands- and we sharnet do this again.... lol ni - i dont mind gettin my hands dirty.... sometimes as leader ya just gotta get in there n take the bullit lol.

its a crappola job but someone has to do it lol. thing is ive been at it 13 years and being from yorkshire i got blood that boils at nowt and i will stick up for all my members when leaned on lol...

as for the mod . what u have in mind....

ps - thx 4 doing the right thing....

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2