This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Next?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 12, 2001 04:27 AM            
Robu and Neo beat us one game but we won the other two.You guys are starting to wear us down Need volunteers for next Thursday.Don't be shy now.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 12, 2001 09:35 AM            
i think everyones gone to poultry m8 :P

everyones afraid to face you !!!! wonder if JL can be coaxed out of retirement (if u pardon the pun lol)

till then m8 i think its safe to declare you 2 TM WORLD CHAMPIONS UNDEFEATED !

And i think ill make u both an award for that on the DMF site - nobody seems to have the grumba to take your crown away lol.

Well done lads

IP:

Paranor
posted October 12, 2001 09:49 AM            
ONE GAME IS A START!

lol

Vlad, I'm in Chicago for the week of Nov 6 - 9 so it's treadmarks everynight. Care to try 2v2 again? SuperCoax - are you available?

------------------
[BWL] Paranor
Bow before me, for I am root.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited October 12, 2001).]

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 12, 2001 10:22 AM            
I failed to come to the last one. But i'm in. Oh and sorry about popping in last night, didn't know.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Robu1
posted October 12, 2001 10:48 AM            
Well actually, I have to hand it to Neo, because he had the highest score in like all of the games, wheras I usually had the lowest. In the third game I think we were in the lead for like 7 minutes because Neo had 7, Super and coax each had 3, and I had a big fat 0. I guess i fI'm gonna team up with Neo any longer, I've got to start filling the holes in my game. That, of course, involves practice (which I hadn' t had since Sunday). Anyone up for a 2v2 sometime today or tomorrow?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 12, 2001 04:15 PM            
why don't 2 other people face off like, paravlad and robuneo. That way a second rank 2vs 2 couple can begin. And like someone pointed out earlier it gets boring fighting against the same 2 people over and over again. So lets mix it up.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 12, 2001 09:06 PM            
a few more matches for the dmf ladder would be good rather than just having the sunday ddm.........

super has top spot - anyone got the balls to knock him off ?

remember - im trying to get as many interactive involving things working on dmf - the chatroom idea was an out n out failure, no art or pix have been submitted - no bugger sends in news/press releases..... hardly anyone using the forum - minimum feedback on the beta and i have to wonder why ?

is the design crap ? are the ideas poor ? need something fresh - suggestions plz - the site is there for you at the end of the day !

SO HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT ! lol not getting involved in such stuff leads to boredom ! im making my best ewfforts to get this community motivated and busy !

we all need a pick me up - but guys ! if im not providing what u wat - TELL ME WHAT U WANT !

lol

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 12, 2001).]

IP:

KONG
posted October 12, 2001 09:11 PM            
a server with a 50 ping!

just kidding dude

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 12, 2001 11:15 PM            
Well,coax.......I hope thats not a sign of you backing out I still think the top should play every Thursday.I like the idea of having OTHER matches besides the one we do,between other players.
Matrix,honestly.......I already have so much stuff I check daily now I really hate to add another forum to the list.I DO participate in the DMF forum on occasion though.Not much motivation in the DNX community.I mean I only see 3 or 4 of the same DNXers all the time and never anyone else.The last few times I told DNX to show up for a few games that count on the ladder,there was a very,very poor showing and I email every member that submits a email address.Nothing wrong with your site.I just notice that there is only a new post every once in a while and don't feel the need to check it daily.
Sooooooooooooooo,nobody signed up yet.Do we even have 2 active TM players,besides coax and I, anymore??????I don't really think there are people that play enough to go up against us.What do you think coax?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 12, 2001 11:18 PM            
Robu,I'm usually on almost daily from 11EST till whenever I can't stay awake anymore.Anytime you want to go 2v2 with me or against me just give me a buzz on ICQ.......I have it running most of the time.

IP:

Paranor
posted October 13, 2001 02:39 PM            
Ah, I don't know how ladders work or when you play them and so forth.

IP:

Robu1
posted October 13, 2001 09:17 PM            
Sounds good Super. It doesn't REALLY matter to me who i play with, just when. I was thinking.......does anybody prefer playing during the day? I ask this because for a large portion of the day, I have time to play such games with people, but there is hardly anybody on. So howabout it? Anybody ever free during the day?

IP:

Robu1
posted October 13, 2001 09:35 PM            
BTW, I just got ICQ. The number is 134434262 if anybody cares.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 13, 2001 10:22 PM            
*snaths Robu1's icq number stuffs it into his pocket,*pocket stuffs it into ball of lint*Ball of Lint stuffs it into the cpu*cpu stuffs it into icq and TA DA!**** (hope thats the right amount of stars lol)(SPAM)

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 13, 2001 11:23 PM            
Sorry Robu,I'm in college and attending classes during the day then working almost everynight.I can however play during the days on weekends...........unless I'm hung-over
Anybody going to sign up for the 2v2 or am I going to have to start calling people out! I don't care if it's Robu and Neo again.....just as long as we get 2 players ro show.Don't be shy.It can be a learning experience if you don't think you are good enough.Everyone is qualified to play in these 2v2 DM's

IP:

Nemzad
posted October 14, 2001 01:32 PM         
I'll take the challange but still need a partner.
Why don't we make it an officail ladder match? all we need to do is agree that the games are a ladder and that we post the results on the ladder page at the DMF site.

IP:

Robu1
posted October 14, 2001 04:28 PM            
I'd encourage Turdheart to try a 2v2 match. After all, he is the current DDM champ. Whadda you say TH?

[This message has been edited by Robu1 (edited October 14, 2001).]

IP:

Neo
posted October 14, 2001 05:44 PM            
Uhhh, Robu... TurdHeart is currently serving his country in Uzbekistan right now, but I'm sure he'd be willing to play one if he could find an internet connection in the B-52 he's flying over Afghanistan.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 14, 2001 11:52 PM            
2 people,thats all we need??????????????If you want to play and don't have a partner start asking people.Don't wait for people to come looking for u.

IP:

TM BIO Guest 1
posted October 15, 2001 12:17 AM            
how about me?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 15, 2001 04:39 AM            
First,who are you guest? Second and most important COAX IS UNABLE TO PLAY THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!HE SAYS HE HAS A CHEMISRTY TEST TO STUDY FOR AND I THINK THATS A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT THAT THE 2V2 Soooooooo,we can definantly still do it and I'm up for it,I just need a partner and if we can get the other 2 players we're good to go.So who wants to be my partner and who wants to be the team that takes on me and my
partner?Let's make this simple,just post here if you can play Thursday night at 11EST and we'll organize it from there.3 people needed.Once you get in a 2v2 game you'll be hooked.It almost adds a new perspective to the game like a mod would.If nobody volunteers I'm gonna start asking!
Robu?
Vlad?
Neo?
Dnxers?
Bwlers?
Neoki?
Paranor?(can't remember when you said you could play again)
If I left you out it dosen't mean your not important just that I can't think of names right now because it's 3AM

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited October 15, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 15, 2001 04:10 PM            
Bump....IMPORTANT....READ ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 15, 2001 10:31 PM            
One more day and I'm going to have to resort to violence to get players I did know some rather nasty phreaking stuff back in the day.Join or I'll be forced ro rewrite you HD with x's and o's
Seriously,I'm going to start emailing and ICQing people if nobody signs up by tommorow.
3 PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 15, 2001 11:46 PM            
I"m on NOW playing and I didn't see YOU!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 16, 2001 09:50 AM            
Robu1 - around 12:45pm - 1:45pm "EST" I play during lunch. Sometimes Kevlar and Rex_R play also.

I'll play at 11:00 EST this thursday. So we have 2 players ready SU & myself. - anyone else able to play at 11:00 EST this thursday? Let's not get SU upset again.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2