|
Author Topic:   New MPZ site up and running
JVortex
posted October 10, 2001 01:12 AM            
mike has the new Treadmarks area up and running on the MPZ gaming network site. give it a look here: Http://www.mpz.co.uk/treadmarks

mike asks that we begin taking an active part in the site. just little stuff. use the forums, post TM related news, stuff like that.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 10, 2001 04:17 AM            
I also got a email from MPZ the other day stating that they have upgraded a few things and that people will have to re-register if they had already registered.I also folloed the link and got a little lost.Where are we supposed to be adding stuff?

IP:

JVortex
posted October 10, 2001 10:39 AM            
just got a second message from mike. he said anyone who wants to help out go to this link: www.mpz.co.uk/admin and apply for a staff position.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 10, 2001 11:13 AM            
i mailed mike 6 weeks back to assist by first trading news items and adding each others links to each others pages..

to date i have had no reply.

I had assumed it simply fell thru !

IP:

KONG
posted October 11, 2001 01:56 AM            
liked the old site better. tried to register again but wont recognize me. doh. dont think i'll be visiting too much. i get 300-400 ping on their server anyway. pretty much unplayable.

------------------

IP: