|
Author Topic:   omega map
=DNX= Matrix
posted October 08, 2001 08:27 PM            
i assume dreamer lost it in his recent HD crash - ill make a new one....

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 09, 2001 05:49 AM         
Sad but true...

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 09, 2001 12:00 PM            
Well that sucks, I'll the next one to get it.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 18, 2001 08:46 AM            
Hello, wht ever happened to the map, I haven't heard a thing from you Matrix?

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 18, 2001 09:57 AM         
Matrix -> neither have I. I guess you're too busy finishing that tc of yours?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 18, 2001 08:41 PM            
my appologies guys - i have been extremely busy... our mod.patch for the real battlezone (not the tm mod) needed completing. the push to let everyone know about it by visiting many forums and arranging online storage of the 5 meg file has been keeping me seriously underavailable for anything else.

dreamer - if youre willing and like bz as u say - would you also host the file ?

the patch needs to upgrade:

A running battlezone (activision) with the 1.4 patch installed and large assets switched on.

It secures all the hackable (encrypted) odf (in tm these are ent files) files and puts them in another larger file called a zfs... bz is not a modding community its mainly based on making maps. some ships have been put in but depend on editing these odf's - i know this doesnt sound like a big issue to tm ppl cos thats the norm here - but in bz - this is a serious no-no.

ill get a swamp design finished up for the weekend neoki and send it over.

ive updated the dmf ( www.deathmatch-federation.com ) and ive put details of the bz 1.8 patch on our visitor page ( www.dnxbzclan.homestead.com/visitorsmenu.html )

cheers

-=/2ixy...

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 19, 2001 07:11 AM         
Matrix - depends on the size of the file...
I'm limited, too, though there should be ample space for many mods of a reasonable max size...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 19, 2001 10:34 AM            
to be acurate its - 4.7 megs zipfile.

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 19, 2001 11:37 AM         
anytime, m8

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 19, 2001 01:39 PM            
cool m8 thx - ill see u on icq and send it over...... im usually on most afternoons as well but working.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 19, 2001 03:05 PM            
Thats just big enough to be uploaded to my Yahoo club too.Think the max for uploads is 5 meg.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 19, 2001 10:01 PM            
thx man - but i think ur max space is 30 meg and this is a non treadmarks patch..... it would also mean that non tm players would be accessing the account and possibly uploading non tm stuff.

IP: