|
Author Topic:   Back and nobody missed me :)
NeoKi
posted October 05, 2001 07:54 PM            
Except you Goku. Well i'm back online, and ready for action. I have made a new weapon called the hornets. I'm working on making it server friendly and balanced. It's very cool looking and is quiet viciuos. Well I keep in touch with you guys.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 07, 2001 01:31 PM            
No no no...

You misunderstand.

We didn't "miss" you. We were happy you weren't here.

Just kidding

Actually I haven't been here either...so its not just you thats not been that active.

I need to get the Mod section of my site going...

NOTE:
If anyone wants to work on a system, I don't see how I will have the time. Just give me an e-mail and I'll tell you what I want.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 07, 2001 02:10 PM            
you left

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 09, 2001 11:34 PM            
*pies RC in the face with acne cream in the middle for the zits he'll get as a curse for not posting enough*

I know that since I'm going to be offline soon, you all miss me already and my charismatic way of getting you all to love me so dearly. Peeeto taught me how.

Anyhoo, please, RC, expound on your computer troubles, WE are good at this, if WE all think on it. BBS is my own personal great friend as long as the server doesn't go and the community is good, and how can we lose with a canadian server (I think this is, is it?) and a bunch of TM obsesive compulsives. So, shoot... but not me, only the bad guys

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 09, 2001 11:52 PM            
grrrrr Nobody missed me either they weren't even happy while i was driving back and forth between Utah and CA 15 hour trips ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *hits dudy with Anti-matter missle and watchs as the earth flys into the sun and burns like a giant marshmellow.*points his finger at the moon* "he did it not me!!! AHHH........."

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP: